Strategic groups: Theory, research and taxonomy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Toppinen & Ning Li & Anni Tuppura & Ying Xiong, 2012. "Corporate Responsibility and Strategic Groups in the Forest‐based Industry: Exploratory Analysis based on the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Framework," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 19(4), pages 191-205, July.
- Susanne Hügel & Markus Kreutzer & Nico B. Rottke, 2019. "Firm Innovativeness In Service Industries: A Construct Validation In The External Environment And Industry Structure Contexts," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(06), pages 1-57, August.
- Kenneth F. Harling, 1988. "Strategic management of farm supply and grain elevator businesses," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 301-314.
- Kazan, Erol & Tan, Chee-Wee & Lim, Eric T.K & Sørensen, Carsten & Damsgaard, Jan, 2018. "Disentangling digital platform competition: the case of UK mobile payment platforms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86345, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gunardi, Hery & Primiana, Ina & Effendi, Nury & Herwany, Aldrin & Satyakti, Yayan, 2020. "Risk and Competition in the Indonesian Private Banking Market: An Asymmetric Rivalry Within and Between Strategic Groups," MPRA Paper 98451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Escobar & Harrie Vredenburg, 2011. "Multinational Oil Companies and the Adoption of Sustainable Development: A Resource-Based and Institutional Theory Interpretation of Adoption Heterogeneity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 39-65, January.
- Chinmay Pattnaik & Qiang Lu & Ajai S. Gaur, 2018. "Group Affiliation and Entry Barriers: The Dark Side Of Business Groups In Emerging Markets," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 153(4), pages 1051-1066, December.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Elizabeth G. Pontikes, 2018. "Category Strategy for Firm Advantage," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 620-631, December.
- Wright, Peter & Kroll, Mark & Pray, Bevalee & Lado, Augustine, 1995. "Strategic orientations, competitive advantage, and business performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 143-151, June.
- M. Ã ngeles LÃ³pez-Cabarcos & SÃ©rgio GÃ¶ttling-Oliveira-Monteiro & Paula VÃ¡zquez-RodrÃguez, 2015. "Organizational Capabilities and Profitability," SAGE Open, , vol. 5(4), pages 21582440156, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:7:y:1986:i:2:p:141-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.