Signals and Choices in a Competitive Interaction: The Role of Moves and Messages
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Soberman & Hubert Gatignon, 2005. "Research Issues at the Boundary of Competitive Dynamics and Market Evolution," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 165-174, September.
- Bruce H. Clark & David B. Montgomery, 1998. "Deterrence, Reputations, and Competitive Cognition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 62-82, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohli, Chiranjeev, 1999. "Signaling New Product Introductions: A Framework Explaining the Timing of Preannouncements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 45-56, September.
- Pruyn, Ad & Riezebos, Rik, 2001. "Effects of the awareness of social dilemmas on advertising budget-setting: A scenario study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 43-60, February.
- Rebecca Guidice & G. Alder & Steven Phelan, 2009. "Competitive Bluffing: An Examination of a Common Practice and its Relationship with Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 535-553, July.
- Berend Wierenga & Gerrit H. Van Bruggen & Richard Staelin, 1999. "The Success of Marketing Management Support Systems," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 196-207.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; competitive strategy; signalling; games: noncooperative;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:38:y:1992:i:4:p:483-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.