The Acquisition of Endesa by Gas Natural: Why the Antitrust Authorities Are Right to Be Cautious
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrien de Hauteclocque & Yannick Perez, 2011. "Law & Economics Perspectives on Electricity Regulation," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/21, European University Institute.
- Elena Argentesi & Albert Banal-Estanol & Jo Seldeslachts & Meagan Andrews, 2017.
"A Retrospective Evaluation of the GDF/Suez Merger: Effects on Gas Hub Prices,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1664, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Elena Argentesi & Albert Banal-Estañol & Jo Seldeslachts & Meagan Andrews, 2017. " A retrospective evaluation of the GDF/Suez merger: Effects on gas hub prices," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 582764, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Domanico, Fabio, 2007. "Concentration in the European electricity industry: The internal market as solution?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5064-5076, October.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack, 2013. "Short-term allocation of gas networks in the EU and gas-electricity input foreclosure," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/41, European University Institute.
- Verde, Stefano, 2008. "Everybody merges with somebody--The wave of M&As in the energy industry and the EU merger policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1125-1133, March.
- Perez, Yannick & Ramos Real, Francisco Javier, 2008. "How to make a European integrated market in small and isolated electricity systems? The case of the Canary Islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4159-4167, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:19:y:2006:i:2:p:62-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.