How to make a European integrated market in small and isolated electricity systems? The case of the Canary Islands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Finon Dominique & Yannick Perez, 2007. "Transactional Efficiency and Public Promotion of Environmental Technologies: The Case of Renewable Energies in the Electric Industry," Post-Print hal-01660443, HAL.
- Claude Crampes and Natalia Fabra, 2005.
"The Spanish Electricity Industry: Plus ca change,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 127-154.
- Crampes, Claude & Fabra, Natalia, 2004. "The Spanish Electricity Industry: Plus ça change..," IDEI Working Papers 317, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier, 2005. "Cost functions and the electric utility industry. A contribution to the debate on deregulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Barquin, Julian & Bergman, Lars & Crampes, Claude & Glachant, Jean-Michel & Green, Richard & Von Hirschhausen, Christian & Lévêque, François & Stoft, Steven, 2006. "The Acquisition of Endesa by Gas Natural: Why the Antitrust Authorities Are Right to Be Cautious," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 62-68, March.
- Crampes , C. & Fabra , N., 2005. "The Spanish Electricity Industry: Plus ça change …," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0502, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2007. "Beyond regulation," Chapters,in: Utility Regulation in Competitive Markets, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2006. "The Convergence of Market Designs for Adequate Generating Capacity," Papers of Peter Cramton 06mdfra, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2006.
- Weisser, Daniel, 2004. "Power sector reform in small island developing states: what role for renewable energy technologies?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-127, April.
- Weisser, Daniel, 2004. "On the economics of electricity consumption in small island developing states: a role for renewable energy technologies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 127-140, January.
- José Ignacio Sánchez-Macías & Pedro Calero Pérez, 2003. "Regulación de las tarifas de acceso a las redes y liberalización del sector eléctrico español," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 61-83, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marrero, Gustavo A. & Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier, 2010.
"Electricity generation cost in isolated system: The complementarities of natural gas and renewables in the Canary Islands,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2808-2818, December.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Francisco Javier Ramos-Real, 2010. "Electricity generation cost in isolated system: the complementarities of natural gas and renewables in the Canary Islands," Working Papers 2010-17, FEDEA.
- Alfredo Ramírez Díaz & Francisco J. Ramos-Real & Gustavo A. Marrero & Yannick Perez, 2015.
"Impact of Electric Vehicles as Distributed Energy Storage in Isolated Systems: The Case of Tenerife,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-27, November.
- Yannick Perez & Alfredo Díaz & Francisco Ramos-Real & Gustavo Marrero, 2015. "Impact of Electric Vehicles as Distributed Energy Storage in Isolated Systems: The Case of Tenerife," Post-Print hal-01660222, HAL.
- Alfredo Ramírez-Díaz & Francisco Ramos-Real & Gustavo Marrero & Yannick Perez, 2015. "Impact of Electric Vehicles as Distributed Energy Storage in Isolated Systems: The Case of Tenerife," Post-Print hal-01424460, HAL.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Yannick Perez & Marc Petit & Francisco Javier Ramos-Real, 2015.
"Electric vehicle fleet contributions for isolated systems. The case of the Canary Islands,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(2), pages 171-193.
- Gustavo Marrero & Yannick Perez & Marc Petit & Francisco Ramos-Real, 2015. "Electric vehicle fleet contributions for isolated systems. The case of the Canary Islands," Post-Print hal-01424629, HAL.
- Rious, Vincent & Perez, Yannick, 2014.
"Review of supporting scheme for island powersystem storage,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 754-765.
- Yannick Perez & Vincent Rious, 2014. "Review of supporting scheme for island powersystem storage," Post-Print hal-01660223, HAL.
- Alonso, Patricia Martínez & Hewitt, Richard & Pacheco, Jaime Díaz & Bermejo, Lara Román & Jiménez, Verónica Hernández & Guillén, Jara Vicente & Bressers, Hans & de Boer, Cheryl, 2016. "Losing the roadmap: Renewable energy paralysis in Spain and its implications for the EU low carbon economy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 680-694.
- Ries, Jan & Gaudard, Ludovic & Romerio, Franco, 2016. "Interconnecting an isolated electricity system to the European market: The case of Malta," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-14.
- Erdinc, Ozan & Paterakis, Nikolaos G. & Catalão, João P.S., 2015. "Overview of insular power systems under increasing penetration of renewable energy sources: Opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 333-346.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:3:p:300-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez, 2012. "What type(s) of support schemes for storage in island power systems?," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/70, European University Institute.
- Amador, Francisco Javier & González, Rosa Marina & Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier, 2013. "Supplier choice and WTP for electricity attributes in an emerging market: The role of perceived past experience, environmental concern and energy saving behavior," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 953-966.
- Nardi, Paolo, 2012. "Transmission network unbundling and grid investments: Evidence from the UCTE countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 50-58.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean single market Isolated electricity systems The Canary Islands;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:11:p:4159-4167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.