Interconnecting an isolated electricity system to the European market: The case of Malta
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perez, Yannick & Ramos Real, Francisco Javier, 2008. "How to make a European integrated market in small and isolated electricity systems? The case of the Canary Islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4159-4167, November.
- Rothman, M., 2000. "Measuring and Apportioning Rents from Hydroelectric Power Development," World Bank - Discussion Papers 419, World Bank.
- Mitchell Rothman, 2000. "Measuring and Apportioning Rents from Hydroelectric Power Developments," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15187, July.
- Fsadni, M. & Mallia, E.A., 2006. "The interaction of wind power generation with electricity demand in the context of a small grid," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 811-819.
- Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo, 2010.
"Resource rent taxation and benchmarking--A new perspective for the Swiss hydropower sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2302-2308, May.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini, 2009. "Resource Rent Taxation and Benchmarking.A New Perspective for the Swiss Hydropower Sector," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0906, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Massimo Filippini & Silvia Banfi, 2009. "Resource Rent Taxation and Benchmarking – A New Perspective for the Swiss Hydropower Sector," CEPE Working paper series 09-67, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- McInerney, Celine & Bunn, Derek, 2013. "Valuation anomalies for interconnector transmission rights," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 565-578.
- Cartea, Álvaro & González-Pedraz, Carlos, 2012.
"How much should we pay for interconnecting electricity markets? A real options approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 14-30.
- González-Pedraz, Carlos & Cartea, Álvaro, 2010. "How much should we pay for interconnecting electricity markets? A real options approach," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb103206, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Ketterer, Janina C., 2014.
"The impact of wind power generation on the electricity price in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 270-280.
- Janina Ketterer, 2012. "The Impact of Wind Power Generation on the Electricity Price in Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 143, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Turvey, Ralph, 2006. "Interconnector economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1457-1472, September.
- Sensfuß, Frank & Ragwitz, Mario & Genoese, Massimo, 2008. "The merit-order effect: A detailed analysis of the price effect of renewable electricity generation on spot market prices in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3076-3084, August.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2008," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 64 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Kotzebue, Julia R. & Bressers, Hans Th.A. & Yousif, Charles, 2010. "Spatial misfits in a multi-level renewable energy policy implementation process on the Small Island State of Malta," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5967-5976, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:201:y:2017:i:c:p:111-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:604-612 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noel Rapa, "undated". "The Macroeconomic Effects of Efficiency Gains in Electricity Production in Malta," CBM Policy Papers PP/05/2017, Central Bank of Malta.
More about this item
KeywordsIsolated electricity systems; Interconnection; Merit order; Grid; Malta; Italy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:40:y:2016:i:c:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.