Spatial misfits in a multi-level renewable energy policy implementation process on the Small Island State of Malta
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, James & Low, Bobbi & Costanza, Robert & Ostrom, Elinor, 1999. "Scale misperceptions and the spatial dynamics of a social-ecological system," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 243-257, November.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar, 2006. "The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 256-276, February.
- Owen, Anthony D., 2006. "Renewable energy: Externality costs as market barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 632-642, March.
- Oran Young, 2003. "Environmental Governance: The Role of Institutions in Causing and Confronting Environmental Problems," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 377-393, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1269-1291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Souvik & Ganguly, Sourav, 2017. "Opportunities, barriers and issues with renewable energy development – A discussion," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1170-1181.
- Ries, Jan & Gaudard, Ludovic & Romerio, Franco, 2016. "Interconnecting an isolated electricity system to the European market: The case of Malta," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-14.
- Pirotta, F.J.C. & Ferreira, E.C. & Bernardo, C.A., 2013. "Energy recovery and impact on land use of Maltese municipal solid waste incineration," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-11.
- Bénard-Sora, Fiona & Praene, Jean Philippe, 2016. "Territorial analysis of energy consumption of a small remote island: Proposal for classification and highlighting consumption profiles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 636-648.
- Menegaki, Angeliki N., 2013. "Growth and renewable energy in Europe: Benchmarking with data envelopment analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 363-369.
- Moyo, Laurane & Wehn, Uta, 2017. "Interaction dynamics: The case of the water sector skills plan in South Africa," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 91-99.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy sources EU policy implementation Small Island State;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:5967-5976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.