On the economics of electricity consumption in small island developing states: a role for renewable energy technologies?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jafar, M, 2000. "Renewable energy in the South Pacific—options and constraints," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 305-309.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Yu, Xiaojiang & Gilmour, Alistair & Taplin, Ros, 1996. "Current limitations on further introduction of renewable energy systems in the South Pacific Five national case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 697-711, August.
- Wright, Raymond M, 2001. "Wind energy development in the Caribbean," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 439-444.
- McGowan, J.G. & Manwell, J.F. & Avelar, C. & Warner, C.L., 1996. "Hybrid wind/PV/diesel hybrid power systems modeling and South American applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 836-847.
- Mirasgedis, S. & Diakoulaki, D. & Papagiannakis, L. & Zervos, A., 2000. "Impact of social costing on the competitiveness of renewable energies: the case of Crete," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 65-73, January.
- Neij, Lena, 1997. "Use of experience curves to analyse the prospects for diffusion and adoption of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1099-1107, November.
- Wiser, Ryan H. & Pickle, Steven J., 1998. "Financing investments in renewable energy : the impacts of policy design," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 361-386, December.
- Mayer, Peter C., 2000. "Reliability economies of scale for tropical island electric power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 319-330, June.
- Yu, Xiaojiang & Taplin, Ros & Akura, Terubentau, 1997. "A framework for energy policy-making in the Pacific Islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 971-982, October.
- Balaras, C.A. & Santamouris, M. & Asimakopoulos, D.N. & Argiriou, A.A. & Paparsenos, G. & Gaglia, A.G., 1999. "Energy policy and an action plan for renewable energy sources (RES) for the Hellenic islands of the North Aegean region," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 335-350.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:1:p:127-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.