On the economics of electricity consumption in small island developing states: a role for renewable energy technologies?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jafar, M, 2000. "Renewable energy in the South Pacific—options and constraints," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 305-309.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Yu, Xiaojiang & Gilmour, Alistair & Taplin, Ros, 1996. "Current limitations on further introduction of renewable energy systems in the South Pacific Five national case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 697-711, August.
- Wright, Raymond M, 2001. "Wind energy development in the Caribbean," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 439-444.
- McGowan, J.G. & Manwell, J.F. & Avelar, C. & Warner, C.L., 1996. "Hybrid wind/PV/diesel hybrid power systems modeling and South American applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 836-847.
- Mirasgedis, S. & Diakoulaki, D. & Papagiannakis, L. & Zervos, A., 2000. "Impact of social costing on the competitiveness of renewable energies: the case of Crete," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 65-73, January.
- Neij, Lena, 1997. "Use of experience curves to analyse the prospects for diffusion and adoption of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1099-1107, November.
- Wiser, Ryan H. & Pickle, Steven J., 1998. "Financing investments in renewable energy : the impacts of policy design," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 361-386, December.
- Mayer, Peter C., 2000. "Reliability economies of scale for tropical island electric power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 319-330, June.
- Yu, Xiaojiang & Taplin, Ros & Akura, Terubentau, 1997. "A framework for energy policy-making in the Pacific Islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 971-982, October.
- Balaras, C.A. & Santamouris, M. & Asimakopoulos, D.N. & Argiriou, A.A. & Paparsenos, G. & Gaglia, A.G., 1999. "Energy policy and an action plan for renewable energy sources (RES) for the Hellenic islands of the North Aegean region," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 335-350.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:1:p:127-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.