On the economics of electricity consumption in small island developing states: a role for renewable energy technologies?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Yu, Xiaojiang & Taplin, Ros & Akura, Terubentau, 1997. "A framework for energy policy-making in the Pacific Islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 971-982, October.
- Neij, Lena, 1997. "Use of experience curves to analyse the prospects for diffusion and adoption of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1099-1107, November.
- Wiser, Ryan H. & Pickle, Steven J., 1998. "Financing investments in renewable energy : the impacts of policy design," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 361-386, December.
- McGowan, J.G. & Manwell, J.F. & Avelar, C. & Warner, C.L., 1996. "Hybrid wind/PV/diesel hybrid power systems modeling and South American applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 836-847.
- Jafar, M, 2000. "Renewable energy in the South Pacific—options and constraints," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 305-309.
- Balaras, C.A. & Santamouris, M. & Asimakopoulos, D.N. & Argiriou, A.A. & Paparsenos, G. & Gaglia, A.G., 1999. "Energy policy and an action plan for renewable energy sources (RES) for the Hellenic islands of the North Aegean region," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 335-350.
- Mayer, Peter C., 2000. "Reliability economies of scale for tropical island electric power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 319-330, June.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, December.
- Yu, Xiaojiang & Gilmour, Alistair & Taplin, Ros, 1996. "Current limitations on further introduction of renewable energy systems in the South Pacific Five national case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 697-711, August.
- Mirasgedis, S. & Diakoulaki, D. & Papagiannakis, L. & Zervos, A., 2000. "Impact of social costing on the competitiveness of renewable energies: the case of Crete," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 65-73, January.
- Wright, Raymond M, 2001. "Wind energy development in the Caribbean," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 439-444.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:1:p:127-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.