Development of the Internal Electricity Market in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 6 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
- Torriti, Jacopo, 2014. "Privatisation and cross-border electricity trade: From internal market to European Supergrid?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 635-640.
- Meeus, Leonardo & Verhaegen, Karolien & Belmans, Ronnie, 2009. "Block order restrictions in combinatorial electric energy auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1202-1206, August.
- Gaffney, F. & Deane, J.P. & Gallachóir, B.P.Ó, 2017. "A 100 year review of electricity policy in Ireland (1916–2015)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 67-79.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Lionel Kapff, 2010. "Interconnector Investment for a Well-functioning Internal Market. What EU regime of regulatory incentives?," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 18, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Saguan, Marcelo & Meeus, Leonardo, 2014. "Impact of the regulatory framework for transmission investments on the cost of renewable energy in the EU," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 185-194.
- Veith, Stefan & Werner, Jörg R. & Zimmermann, Jochen, 2009. "Capital market response to emission rights returns: Evidence from the European power sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 605-613, July.
- Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011.
"Pan-European management of electricity portfolios: Risks and opportunities of contract bundling,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2855-2865, May.
- Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Pan-European Management of Electricity Portfolios: Risks and Opportunities of Contract Bundling," FCN Working Papers 9/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Domanico, Fabio, 2007. "Concentration in the European electricity industry: The internal market as solution?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5064-5076, October.
- Deane, J.P. & Driscoll, Á. & Gallachóir, B.P Ó, 2015. "Quantifying the impacts of national renewable electricity ambitions using a North–West European electricity market model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 604-609.
- Meeus, Leonardo, 2011. "Why (and how) to regulate power exchanges in the EU market integration context?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1470-1475, March.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2010. "Why (and how) to regulate Power Exchanges in the EU market integration context?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/12, European University Institute.
- Pinto, T. & Morais, H. & Oliveira, P. & Vale, Z. & Praça, I. & Ramos, C., 2011. "A new approach for multi-agent coalition formation and management in the scope of electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5004-5015.
- Gabriel Santos & Tiago Pinto & Isabel Praça & Zita Vale, 2016. "An Interoperable Approach for Energy Systems Simulation: Electricity Market Participation Ontologies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-22, October.
- Brüning, Anna, 2014. "Towards a green internal electricity market: The self-regulation of European Transmission System Operators for Electricity within EU multilevel governance," IPE Working Papers 31/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Meeus, Leonardo, 2011. "Implicit auctioning on the Kontek Cable: Third time lucky?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 413-418, May.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2010. "Implicit Auctioning on the Kontek Cable: Third Time Lucky?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/49, European University Institute.
- Pinto, Tiago & Vale, Zita & Sousa, Tiago M. & Praça, Isabel, 2015. "Negotiation context analysis in electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 78-93.
- Marcelo Saguan & Leonardo Meeus, 2011. "Modeling the Cost of Achieving a Renewable Energy Target: Does it Pay to Cooperate Across Borders?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/46, European University Institute.
- Adriaan Weijde & Benjamin Hobbs, 2011. "Locational-based coupling of electricity markets: benefits from coordinating unit commitment and balancing markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 223-251, June.
- van der Weijde, A.H. & Hobbs, B.F., 2010. "Locational-based Coupling of Electricity Markets: Benefits from Coordinating Unit Commitment and Balancing Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1044, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nechvátal, Ivan & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Kakaras, Emmanuel, 2012. "The role of the European Union in private law relations of organizations operating in the internal electricity or gas market in medium and small size Member States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 535-543.
- Tiago Pinto & Zita Vale & Isabel Praça & E. J. Solteiro Pires & Fernando Lopes, 2015. "Decision Support for Energy Contracts Negotiation with Game Theory and Adaptive Learning," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-26, September.
- Santos, Gabriel & Pinto, Tiago & Praça, Isabel & Vale, Zita, 2016. "MASCEM: Optimizing the performance of a multi-agent system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 513-524.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:18:y:2005:i:6:p:25-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed