Reliability Management in Competitive Electricity Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:75-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- DAXHELET, Olivier & SMEERS, Yves, 1999. "Variational inequality models of restructured electricity systems," CORE Discussion Papers 1999066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ehrenmann, Andreas & Smeers, Yves, 2005. "Inefficiencies in European congestion management proposals," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-152, June.
- EHRENMANN, Andreas & SMEERS, Yves, 2004. "Inefficiencies in European congestion management proposals," CORE Discussion Papers 2004090, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Deng, Shi-Jie & Oren, Shmuel & Meliopoulos, A.P., 2010. "The inherent inefficiency of simultaneously feasible financial transmission rights auctions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 779-785, July.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Anthony Papavasiliou & Yves Smeers, 2015. "Wind Farm Portfolio Optimization under Network Capacity Constraints," Post-Print hal-01007992, HAL.
- Bertsch, Joachim, 2015. "Is an inefficient transmission market better than none at all? On zonal and nodal pricing in electricity systems," EWI Working Papers 2015-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Giorgia Oggioni & Yves Smeers & Elisabetta Allevi & Siegfried Schaible, 2012. "A Generalized Nash Equilibrium Model of Market Coupling in the European Power System," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 503-560, December.
- Evens Salies & Lynne Kiesling & Michael Giberson, 2007. "L'électricité est-elle un bien public ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 101(2), pages 399-420.
- Grimm, Veronika & Martin, Alexander & Schmidt, Martin & Weibelzahl, Martin & Zöttl, Gregor, 2016. "Transmission and generation investment in electricity markets: The effects of market splitting and network fee regimes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 493-509.
- BOUCHER, Jacqueline & SMEERS, Yves, 1999. "Alternative models of restructured electricity systems. Part 1: no market power," CORE Discussion Papers 1999050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Grimm, Veronika & Martin, Alexander & Weibelzahl, Martin & Zöttl, Gregor, 2016. "On the long run effects of market splitting: Why more price zones might decrease welfare," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 453-467.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2006. "Regulating a Monopoly Offering Priority Service," MPRA Paper 991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgia Oggioni and Yves Smeers, 2010. "Degree of coordination in market-coupling and counter-trading," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/24, European University Institute.
- Lo Prete, Chiara & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2016. "A cooperative game theoretic analysis of incentives for microgrids in regulated electricity markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 524-541.
- Hesamzadeh, M. & Holmberg, P. & Sarfati, M., 2018.
"Simulation and Evaluation of Zonal Electricity Market Designs,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1829, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hesamzadeh, Mohammad Reza & Holmberg, Pär & Sarfati, Mahir, 2018. "Simulation and Evaluation of Zonal Electricity Market Designs," Working Paper Series 1211, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7067 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grimm, Veronika & Martin, Alexander & Weibelzahl, Martin & Zöttl, Gregor, 2014. "Transmission and Generation Investment in Electricity Markets: The Effects of Market Splitting and Network Fee Regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 460, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2009. "Regulatory effects on the market penetration and capacity of reliability differentiated service," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 199-217, October.
- Grimm, Veronika & Martin, Alexander & Weibenzahl, Martin & Zoettl, Gregor, 2014. "Transmission and generation investment in electricity markets: The effects of market splitting and network fee regimes," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 04/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Gurkan, G. & Langestraat, R. & Ozdemir, O., 2013. "Introducing CO2 Allowances, Higher Prices For All Consumers; Higher Revenues For Whom?," Discussion Paper 2013-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giorgia Oggioni and Yves Smeers, 2012. "Degrees of Coordination in Market Coupling and Counter-Trading," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Gürkan, G. & Ozdemir, O. & Smeers, Y., 2013. "Generation Capacity Investments in Electricity Markets : Perfect Competition," Discussion Paper 2013-045, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "A Review of Liberalization and Modeling of Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 65651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:271:y:2018:i:1:p:165-178 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:14:y:1998:i:2:p:189-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.