Impacts of geographical locations and sociocultural traits on the Vietnamese entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Minet Schindehutte & Michael Morris & Jeffrey Allen, 2006. "Beyond Achievement: Entrepreneurship as Extreme Experience," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 349-368, December.
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tri Dung Tran, 2013. "A categorical data analysis on relationships between culture, creativity and business stage: the case of Vietnam," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-24.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2013. "Acculturation and Global Mindsponge," Working Papers CEB 13-053, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ward, Thomas B., 2004. "Cognition, creativity, and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 173-188, March.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "Be rich or don’t be sick: Estimating Vietnamese patients’ risk of falling into destitution," Working Papers CEB 14-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frank, Mark W., 1998. "Schumpeter on Entrepreneurs and Innovation: A Reappraisal," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 505-516, December.
- Weerawardena, Jay & Mort, Gillian Sullivan, 2006. "Investigating social entrepreneurship: A multidimensional model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 21-35, February.
- Mollick, Ethan, 2014. "The dynamics of crowdfunding: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davidsson, Per, 2006. "Nascent Entrepreneurship: Empirical Studies and Developments," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 2(1), pages 1-76, June.
- Cope, Jason, 2011. "Entrepreneurial learning from failure: An interpretative phenomenological analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 604-623.
- Dimo Dimov, 2010. "Nascent Entrepreneurs and Venture Emergence: Opportunity Confidence, Human Capital, and Early Planning," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1123-1153, September.
- Chen, Chao C. & Greene, Patricia Gene & Crick, Ann, 1998. "Does entrepreneurial self-efficacy distinguish entrepreneurs from managers?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-316, July.
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2014. "Resource curse or destructive creation in transition: Evidence from Vietnam's corporate sector," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(7), pages 642-657, June.
- David A Ralston & Nguyen Van Thang & Nancy K Napier, 1999. "A Comparative Study of the Work Values of North and South Vietnamese Managers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(4), pages 655-672, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:12:y:2019:i:2:p:62-:d:221962 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:602-:d:133506 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:2:p:383-:d:197371 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:878-:d:204235 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; creativity; perseverance; cultural changes; transitional economies;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-02-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DCM-2016-02-23 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENT-2016-02-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2016-02-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2016-02-23 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SEA-2016-02-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/226227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.