Report NEP-ENT-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuji Honjo & Masatoshi Kato, 2016. "Do initial financial conditions determine the fate of start-up firms?," Discussion Paper Series 139, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2016.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2016. "Stock Option Taxation and Venture Capital Activity: A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Paper Series 1104, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Nov 2017.
- Röhl, Klaus-Heiner, 2016. "Entrepreneurial culture and start-ups: Could a cultural shift in favour of entrepreneurship lead to more innovative start-ups?," IW policy papers 2/2016E, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Lechman, Ewa & Dominiak, Piotr, 2016. "Entrepreneurship vulnerability to business cycle. A new methodology for identification pro-cyclical and counter-cyclical patterns of entrepreneurial activity," MPRA Paper 68793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela, Cipollone & Paolo E., Giordani, 2016. "When Entrepreneurs Meet Financiers: Evidence from the Business Angel Market," MPRA Paper 69545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avdeitchikova, Sofia & Landström, Hans, 2014. "The Economic Significance of Business Angels - Towards Comparable Indicators," Ratio Working Papers 248, The Ratio Institute.
- Dessí, Roberta & Yin, Nina, 2015. "Venture Capital and Knowledge Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 10421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy E. Dore, 2015. "Venture Capital and the Performance of Incumbents," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Putra Pamungkas & Clovis Rugemintwari & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2016. "Bank Lending and Income Inequality: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers hal-01251500, HAL.
- Farre-Mensa, Joan & Hegde, Deepak & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2016. "The Bright Side of Patents," CEPR Discussion Papers 11091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bozic, Ljiljana & Mohnen, Pierre, 2016. "Determinants of innovation in Croatian SMEs: Comparison of service and manufacturing firms," MERIT Working Papers 2016-008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Impacts of geographical locations and sociocultural traits on the Vietnamese entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 16-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Failure: Case of Low Productivity in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 68766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciarli, Tommaso & Kofol, Chiara & Menon, Carlo, 2015. "Business as unusual. An explanation of the increase of private economic activity in high-conflict areas in Afghanistan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tulus Tambunan, 2015. "Utilisation of Existing ASEAN FTAs by Micro-, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises," ARTNeT Policy Briefs 45, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Einiö, Elias & Overman, Henry G, 2016. "The (Displacement) Effects of Spatially Targeted Enterprise Initiatives: Evidence from UK LEGI," CEPR Discussion Papers 11112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarracino, Francesco & Gosset, Andrea, 2015. "The non-economic outcomes of social entrepreneurship in Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 69347, University Library of Munich, Germany.