Resource Curse or Destructive Creation: A Tale of Crony Capitalism in Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tri Dung Tran, 2013. "A categorical data analysis on relationships between culture, creativity and business stage: the case of Vietnam," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-24.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Tran Tri Dung, 2009. "The Cultural Dimensions of the Vietnamese Private Entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 09-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nancy K. Napier & Vuong Quan Hoang, 2011. "Getting to the real story: what Vietnamese business people wish foreigners understood about doing business in emerging and transition countries like Vietnam – before they start," International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(2/3/4), pages 208-220.
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2014. "Resource curse or destructive creation in transition: Evidence from Vietnam's corporate sector," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(7), pages 642-657, June.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2012. "Coffee Filters and Creativity: The Value of Multiple Filters in the Creative Process," Working Papers CEB 12-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2010. "Getting to the Real Story: What Vietnamese business people wish foreigners understood about doing business in emerging and transition countries like Vietnam – BEFORE they start," Working Papers CEB 10-051, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Donaldine E. Samson & Hong Kong Nguyen, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on Relationships between Ex Ante Innovation Pursuit and Post-M&A Performance in the Vietnamese M&A Industry, 2005-2012," Working Papers CEB 13-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "The Harsh Reality of Pursuing Innovations: Emerging Market Perspectives," Working Papers CEB 14-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganization of Production; Firm Behavior; Business Economics; Creativity/Innovation Processes;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/135307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .