Creativity and entrepreneurial efforts in an emerging economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tri Dung Tran, 2013. "A categorical data analysis on relationships between culture, creativity and business stage: the case of Vietnam," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-24.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2013. "Acculturation and Global Mindsponge," Working Papers CEB 13-053, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ward, Thomas B., 2004. "Cognition, creativity, and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 173-188, March.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "Be rich or don’t be sick: Estimating Vietnamese patients’ risk of falling into destitution," Working Papers CEB 14-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frank, Mark W., 1998. "Schumpeter on Entrepreneurs and Innovation: A Reappraisal," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 505-516, December.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2014. "Resource curse or destructive creation in transition: Evidence from Vietnam's corporate sector," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(7), pages 642-657, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quang-Hoi Vu & Thu Trang Vuong & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Relationship between past experience, social network participation and creative capacity: Vietnamese entrepreneurship survey," Working Papers CEB 16-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsCreativity/innovation; entrepreneurship; economic conditions; emerging economy; Vietnam;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2015-12-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2015-12-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2015-12-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-SEA-2015-12-28 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2015-12-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/222413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .