Report NEP-SEA-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Jungsuk Kim & Donghyun Park, 2015. "Tax Revenue Trends in Asia and Latin America: A Comparative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 21755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Won Joong Kim & Clement Kyei, 2015. "The Role of Domestic and Global Economic Policy Uncertainties in Predicting Stock Returns and their Volatility for Hong Kong, Malaysia and South Korea: Evidence from a Nonparametric Causality-in-Quant," Working Papers 201586, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Takaaki Nomoto, 2015. "Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia's Debt Securities: The Feldstein-Horioka Paradox Revisited," NBER Working Papers 21734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Domenico Lombardi, 2015. "RMBI or RMBR: Is the Renminbi Destined to Become a Global or Regional Currency?," NBER Working Papers 21716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Yuta Watabe & Kaori Furuyama, 2015. "Export of Recyclable Materials: Evidence from Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2015-014, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Su Liangjun & Junhui Qian, 2015. "Shrinkage Estimation of Common Breaks in Panel Data Models via Adaptive Group Fused Lasso," Working Papers 07-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Ye Chen & Jun Yu, 2015. "Limit Theory for Continuous Time Systems with Mildly Explosive Regressors," Working Papers 03-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark L. J. Wright, 2015. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Postwar Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America," NBER Working Papers 21744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Thu Hang Do & Thu Trang Vuong, 2015. "Creativity and entrepreneurial efforts in an emerging economy," Working Papers CEB 15-052, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zhenlin Yang & Jihai Yu & Shew Fan Liu, 2015. "Bias correction for fixed effects spatial panel data models," Working Papers 04-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2015. "Social rate of return: A new tool for evaluating social programs," Working Papers 383, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Su Liangjun & Xia Wang, 2015. "On Time-Varying Factor Models: Estimation and Testing," Working Papers 08-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Richard W. Carney & Travers Barclay Child, 2015. "Business Networks and Crisis Performance: Professional, Political, and Family Ties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-135/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 20 Feb 2015.
- Su Liangjun & Xi Qu, 2015. "Specification Test for Spatial Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 10-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Su Liangjun & Zhang Yonghui, 2015. "Semiparametric Estimation of Partially Linear Dynamic Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Working Papers 06-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- DE CNUDDE, Sofie & MOEYERSOMS, Julie & STANKOVA, Marija & TOBBACK, Ellen & JAVALY, Vinayak & MARTENS, David, 2015. "Who cares about your Facebook friends? Credit scoring for microfinance," Working Papers 2015018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Degui Li & Junhui Qian & Su Liangjun, 2015. "Panel Data Models with Interactive Fixed Effects and Multiple Structural Breaks," Working Papers 12-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Violetta Dalla & Liudas Giraitis & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2015. "Testing Mean Stability of Heteroskedastic Time Series," Working Papers 765, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.