Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Public Policy Frameworks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Audretsch & Albert Link, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and innovation: public policy frameworks," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-17, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013.
"Governments as entrepreneur: Evaluating the commercialization success of SBIR projects,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 2, pages 25-38
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2010. "Government as entrepreneur: Evaluating the commercialization success of SBIR projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 589-601, June.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2007. "The Theory of Knowledge Spillover Entrepreneurship," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1242-1254, November.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Pamela Mueller, 2015.
"Employment effects of business dynamics: Mice, Gazelles and Elephants,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 16, pages 304-319
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Pamela Mueller, 2008. "Employment effects of business dynamics: Mice, Gazelles and Elephants," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Zoltan Acs & Pamela Mueller, 2006. "Employment effects of business dynamics: Mice, Gazelles and Elephants," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- David Audretsch, 2009. "The entrepreneurial society," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 245-254, June.
- Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N., 2012.
"Valuing an Entrepreneurial Enterprise,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199730377.
- David B. Audretsch, 2007. "From small business promotion to creating an entrepreneurial society," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(2), pages 3-6, July.
- Audretsch, David B. & Keilbach, Max C. & Lehmann, Erik E., 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195183511.
- Robert D. Atkinson & David B. Audretsch, 2010. "Economic Doctrines and Innovation Policy," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 5(1), pages 163-206, January.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- David B. Audretsch, 1995. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011468, January.
- O'Mara, Margaret Pugh, 2004. "Building High-Tech Clusters: Silicon Valley and Beyond. Edited by Timothy Bresnahan and Alfonso Gambardella. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004. Pp. x, 369. $85.00," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(03), pages 919-921, September.
- Smith, Adam, 2008. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations: A Selected Edition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199535927 edited by Sutherland, Kathryn.
- Scherer, F M, 1992. "Schumpeter and Plausible Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1416-1433, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann & Stefano Paleari & Silvio Vismara, 2016. "Entrepreneurial finance and technology transfer," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Cosmin MARINESCU, 2012. "Transaction Costs and Economic Performance: An Institutional Approach," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 371-379, December.
- Christiane Gebhardt, 2013. "The making of plasma medicine. Strategy driven clusters and the emerging roles of cluster management and government supervision," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 401-414, August.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2016. "Venture’s economic impact in Australia," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 25-59, February.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:130-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Areti Gkypali & Vasileios Kokkinos & Christos Bouras & Kostas Tsekouras, 2016. "Science parks and regional innovation performance in fiscal austerity era: Less is more?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 313-330, August.
- Gregory Tassey, 2014. "Competing in Advanced Manufacturing: The Need for Improved Growth Models and Policies," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 27-48, Winter.
- Yuandi Wang & Zhao Zhou & Jason Li-Ying, 2013. "The impact of licensed-knowledge attributes on the innovation performance of licensee firms: evidence from the Chinese electronic industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 699-715, October.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9495-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Carayannis & E. Grigoroudis, 2014. "Linking innovation, productivity, and competitiveness: implications for policy and practice," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 199-218, April.
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1552-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Innovation; Economic Theory;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-11-21 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-21 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-11-21 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:uncgec:2011_019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Link) or (Constantin Mecu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edncgus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.