Report NEP-INO-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Busom, Isabel & Corchuelo, Beatriz, 2011. "Tax incentives and direct support for R&D : what do firms use and why?," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-11-03, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Moonsung Kang, 2000. "Trade Policy Mix under the WTO : Protection of TRIPS and R&D Subsidies," Trade Working Papers 21758, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mohammad Movahedi & Olivier Gaussens, 2011. "Innovation, productivité et exportation : Y-a-t-il un effet d'auto-sélection consciente? Une étude empirique sur les PMI de basse-Normandie," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201123, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N., 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Public Policy Frameworks," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-19, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Garzón San Felipe, María Begoña, 2011. "Relocation and Investment in R&D by Firms," IKERLANAK 2011-52, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Ippoliti, Roberto, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis on the European Market of Human Experimentation," IEL Working Papers 7, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2011. "National innovation systems: the emergence of a new approach," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111115, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Comanor, William S. & Scherer, F. M., 2011. "Mergers and Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Market," Working Paper Series rwp11-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jan Fagerberg & Maryann Feldman & Martin Srholec, 2011. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: Comparing U.S. States and European Nations," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111114, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: what´s happening?," EconStor Preprints 50907, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.