The Cultural Dimensions of the Vietnamese Private Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:15:y:1994:i:7:p:521-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- André Farber & Nguyen Huu Tu & Tran Tri Dung & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2008. "The financial storms in Vietnam's transition economy: a reasoning on the 1991-2008 period," Working Papers CEB 08-023.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 2002. "The Central Role of Entrepreneurs in Transition Economies," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 153-170, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quang-Hoi Vu & Thu Trang Vuong & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Relationship between past experience, social network participation and creative capacity: Vietnamese entrepreneurship survey," Working Papers CEB 16-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Donaldine E. Samson & Hong Kong Nguyen, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on Relationships between Ex Ante Innovation Pursuit and Post-M&A Performance in the Vietnamese M&A Industry, 2005-2012," Working Papers CEB 13-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "The Harsh Reality of Pursuing Innovations: Emerging Market Perspectives," Working Papers CEB 14-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2018. "The Internet and the grassroots foundation of civil society in Indochina," Working Papers CEB 18-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2012. "Resource Curse or Destructive Creation: A Tale of Crony Capitalism in Transition," Working Papers CEB 12-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Van Nhue Dam & Daniel van Houtte & Tri Dung Tran, 2011. "The Entrepreneurial Facets as Precursor to Vietnam’s Economic Renovation in 1986," Working Papers CEB 11-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Manh Tung Ho & Viet-Phuong La & Van Nhue Dam & Bui Quang Khiem & Nghiem Phu Kien Cuong & Thu-Trang Vuong & Hong Kong Nguyen & Ha Viet Nguyen & Hiep-Hung Pham & Nancy K. Napier, 2018. ""Cultural additivity" and how the values and norms of Confucianism, Buddhism, and Taoism co-exist, interact, and influence Vietnamese society: A Bayesian analysis of long-standing folktales,," Working Papers CEB 18-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Tran Tri Dung, 2010. "Corporate Bond Market in the Transition Economy of Vietnam, 1990-2010," Working Papers CEB 10-001.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tran Tri Dung, 2013. "Rent-seekers' lost El Dorado: Vietnam's financial turmoil, 2007-2013," Working Papers CEB 13-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture; Confucian values; Confucianism; Entrepreneurship; Market economy; Rent seeking; Vietnam;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-07-28 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2009-07-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2009-07-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2009-07-28 (Small Business Management)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Doi Moi in Wikipedia Portuguese ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:09-027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.