Report NEP-SBM-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Innovation and productivity in SMEs. Empirical evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 718, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Tran Tri Dung, 2009. "The Cultural Dimensions of the Vietnamese Private Entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 09-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- H. Leroy & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman, 2009. "The Planned Decision To Transfer An Entrepreneurial Company," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/577, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- J. Bruneel & B. Clarysse & M. Wright, 2009. "Linking Entrepreneurial Strategy and Firm Growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/571, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Cusolito, Ana, 2009. "Competition, imitation, and technical change : quality vs. variety," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4997, The World Bank.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam & Foo, Maw Der & Leung, Aegean, 2009. "Entrepreneurial intentions: The influence of organizational and individual factors," MPRA Paper 16195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moita, Rodrigo & Silva, Carlos Eduardo L., 2009. "A Escolha da Faculdade pelo Aluno: Estimação da Demanda e Precificação dos Atributos," Insper Working Papers wpe_182, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Fabiano Schivardi & Roberta Zizza, 2009. "The euro and firm restructuring," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 716, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Clark, Derek J. & Sand, Jan Yngve, 2009. "Endogenous Technology Sharing in R&D Intensive Industries," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Harald Oberhofer, 2009. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," Working Papers 2009-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Driesen Bram & Perea Andrés & Peters Hans, 2009. "The Kalai-Smorodinsky Solution with Loss Aversion," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp21_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2009. "Producer Services and Manufacturing Productivity: Evidence from Japan Industrial Productivity Database," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-076, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Okay, Nesrin & Konukman, Alp Er S. & Akman, Ugur, 2009. "Analysis of Innovation and Energy Profiles in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 16344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Houthoofd & S. Desmidt & G. Fidalgo, 2009. "Analyzing Firm Performance Heterogeneity: The Relative Effect Of Business Definition," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/580, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.