Analysis of Innovation and Energy Profiles in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foxon, T. J. & Gross, R. & Chase, A. & Howes, J. & Arnall, A. & Anderson, D., 2005. "UK innovation systems for new and renewable energy technologies: drivers, barriers and systems failures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2123-2137, November.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2004.
"Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2002. "Information Programs for Technology Adoption: The Case of Energy-Efficiency Audits," Discussion Papers dp-02-58, Resources For the Future.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L. F. & Hofkes, Marjan W., 2003. "Explaining slow diffusion of energy-saving technologies; a vintage model with returns to diversity and learning-by-using," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 105-126, February.
- Beerepoot, Milou & Beerepoot, Niels, 2007. "Government regulation as an impetus for innovation: Evidence from energy performance regulation in the Dutch residential building sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4812-4825, October.
- Ipek Tunç, G. & Türüt-AsIk, Serap & AkbostancI, Elif, 2009. "A decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from energy use: Turkish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4689-4699, November.
- Okay, Esin & Okay, Nesrin & Konukman, Alp Er S. & Akman, Ugur, 2008. "Views on Turkey's impending ESCO market: Is it promising?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1821-1825, June.
- Dean C. Mountain & Bill P. Stipdonk & Cathy J. Warren, 1989. "Technological Innovation and a Changing Energy Mix - A Parametric and Flexible Approach to Modeling Ontario Manufacturing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 139-158.
- Popp, David C., 2001. "The effect of new technology on energy consumption," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 215-239, July.
- Richard G. Newell & Adam B. Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 1999.
"The Induced Innovation Hypothesis and Energy-Saving Technological Change,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 941-975.
- Richard G. Newell & Adam B. Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "The Induced Innovation Hypothesis and Energy-Saving Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 6437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 1998. "The Induced Innovation Hypothesis and Energy-Saving Technological Change," Discussion Papers dp-98-12-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas Sterner, 1990. "Energy Efficiency and Capital Embodied Technical Change: The Case of Mexican Cement Manufacturing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 155-167.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan, 2007. "The relationship between energy and production: Evidence from Turkish manufacturing industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1151-1165, November.
- Hekkert, Marko P. & Harmsen, Robert & de Jong, Arjen, 2007. "Explaining the rapid diffusion of Dutch cogeneration by innovation system functioning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4677-4687, September.
- Sagar, A. D. & Holdren, J. P., 2002. "Assessing the global energy innovation system: some key issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 465-469, May.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan, 2009. "Energy consumption, economic growth, and carbon emissions: Challenges faced by an EU candidate member," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1667-1675, April.
- David Popp, 2002. "Induced Innovation and Energy Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 160-180, March.
- Sue Wing, Ian, 2008. "Explaining the declining energy intensity of the U.S. economy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 21-49, January.
- Ernst Berndt & Charles Kolstad & Jong-Kun Lee, 1993. "Measuring the Energy Efficiency and Productivity Impacts of Embodied Technical Change," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 33-56.
- Oikonomou, V. & Becchis, F. & Steg, L. & Russolillo, D., 2009. "Energy saving and energy efficiency concepts for policy making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4787-4796, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okay, Nesrin & Akman, Ugur, 2010.
"Analysis of ESCO activities using country indicators,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2760-2771, December.
- Okay, Nesrin & Akman, Ugur, 2009. "Analysis of ESCO Activities Using Country Indicators," MPRA Paper 17012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing sector; Innovation; Energy consumption; Energy saving potential; Energy efficiency; R&D; GDP; Turkey;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-07-28 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2009-07-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INO-2009-07-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2009-07-28 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.