Report NEP-ENE-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brophy Haney, A. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Efficiency Analysis of Energy Networks : An International Survey of Regulators," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0926, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016246 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chi, K.C. & Reiner, D.M. & Nuttall, W.J., 2009. "Dynamics of the UK Natural Gas Industry: System Dynamics Modelling and Long-Term Energy Policy Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0922, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Phu Nguyen-Van, 2009. "Energy consumption and income : a semiparametric panel data analysis," Working Papers of BETA 2009-26, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "Is It Fair to Treat China as a Christmas Tree to Hang Everybody’s Complaints? Putting its Own Energy Saving into Perspective," Working Papers 2009.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- G. Peersman & I. Van Robays, 2009. "Oil and the Euro Area Economy," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/582, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2009. "Impact of Oil Price Shock and Exchange Rate Volatility on Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 16319, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2009.
- Lutz Kilian & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2009. "Pitfalls in estimating asymmetric effects of energy price shocks," International Finance Discussion Papers 970, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2009. "Modelling oil price expectations: evidence from survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2009. "Growth and Diversification of the Russian Economy in Light of Input-Output Tables," RRC Working Paper Series 18, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Havlik, Peter, 2008. "Russian Economic and Integration Prospects," RRC Working Paper Series 5, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Okay, Nesrin & Konukman, Alp Er S. & Akman, Ugur, 2009. "Analysis of Innovation and Energy Profiles in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 16344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2009. "Automobiles on Steroids: Product Attribute Trade-Offs and Technological Progress in the Automobile Sector," NBER Working Papers 15162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugo Gil Silva & Marcos Afonso, 2009. "Energia solar fotovoltaica: Contributo para um roadmapping do seu desenvolvimento tecnológico [Fotovoltaic solar energy: a contribute to a technological development roadmapping]," IET Working Papers Series 10/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- John Whalley, 2009. "On the effectiveness of carbon-motivated border tax adjustments," Working Papers 6309, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Olivier Gervais & Ilan Kolet, 2009. "The Outlook for the Global Supply of Oil: Running on Faith?," Discussion Papers 09-9, Bank of Canada.
- Anastasios Xeapapadeas & Dimitra Vouvaki, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity Growth when Factors of Production Generate Environmental Externalities," Working Papers 2009.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marc GERMAIN & Henry TULKENS & Alphonse MAGNUS, 2009. "Dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in a two-dimensional international environmental model," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2009015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2009. "Efficient Economic and Environmental Policies Combining Multicriteria Techniques and General Equilibrium Modelling," Working Papers 09.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options Introduction and Volatility in the EU ETS," Working Papers halshs-00405709, HAL.
- GRIMAUD Andre & LAFFORGUE Gilles & MAGNE Bertrand, 2009. "Climate change mitigation options and directed technical change: A decentralized equilibrium analysis," LERNA Working Papers 09.20.296, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Massimo Tavoni & Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro, 2009. "Climate Change Mitigation Strategies in Fast-Growing Countries: The Benefits of Early Action," Working Papers 2009.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Ruben Lubowski & Alexander Golub & Anil Markandya, 2009. "Linking Reduced Deforestation and a Global Carbon Market: Impacts on Costs, Financial Flows, and Technological Innovation," Working Papers 2009.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrew Reeson, 2009. "Carbon Markets and their Implications for Natural Resource Management in Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-09, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "On the realized volatility of the ECX CO2 emissions 2008 futures contract: distribution, dynamics and forecasting," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-24, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde & Kim, Jisun, 2009. "Climate policy options and the World Trade Organization," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2009. "Emissions Trends and Labour Productivity Dynamics Sector Analyses of De-coupling/Recoupling on a 1990-2005 Namea," Working Papers 2009.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christine Bertram, 2009. "Ocean Iron Fertilization in the Context of the Kyoto Protocol and the Post-Kyoto Process," Kiel Working Papers 1523, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado & Roberto Roson, 2009. "Climate Change Feedback on Economic Growth: Explorations with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2009.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2009. "Additive Damages, Fat-Tailed Climate Dynamics, and Uncertain Discounting," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).