Climate policy options and the World Trade Organization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde & Kim, Jisun, 2009. "Climate Policy Options and the World Trade Organization," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-15.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Steve Charnovitz & Jisun Kim, 2009. "Global Warming and the World Trading System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4280.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 2012.
"Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 6(3), pages 225-287, December.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," Working Papers 2012.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," CCEP Working Papers 1208, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," Working Papers 249399, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Silverstein, David N., 2011. "Using a harmonized carbon price framework to finance the Green Climate Fund," MPRA Paper 35280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silverstein, David N., 2010. "A method to finance a global climate fund with a harmonized carbon tax," MPRA Paper 27121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal warming climate change; climate policy options; world trading system; world trade organization; WTO; border measures;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-07-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:7584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .