A method to finance a global climate fund with a harmonized carbon tax
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde & Kim, Jisun, 2009.
"Climate Policy Options and the World Trade Organization,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-15.
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde & Kim, Jisun, 2009. "Climate policy options and the World Trade Organization," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Frank Ackerman, 2008. "Carbon Markets and Beyond: The Limited Role of Prices and Taxes in Climate and Development Policy," G-24 Discussion Papers 53, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; global warming; climate fund; carbon tax; cap-and-trade; climate finance; Kyoto protocol;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-12-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .