A method to finance a global climate fund with a harmonized carbon tax
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde & Kim, Jisun, 2009.
"Climate Policy Options and the World Trade Organization,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-15.
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde & Kim, Jisun, 2009. "Climate policy options and the World Trade Organization," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Frank Ackerman, 2008. "Carbon Markets and Beyond: The Limited Role of Prices and Taxes in Climate and Development Policy," G-24 Discussion Papers 53, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; global warming; climate fund; carbon tax; cap-and-trade; climate finance; Kyoto protocol;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-12-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.