Report NEP-ENE-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marius Christian Ley, 2010. "Insights into the Determinants of Innovation in Energy Efficiency," KOF Working papers 10-266, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Itf, 2010. "Stimulating Low-Carbon Vehicle Technologies: Summary and Conclusions," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/13, OECD Publishing.
- Laure Cabantous & Olivier Chanel & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2010. "Transport, health and climate change: Deciding on the optimal policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00543966, HAL.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:201012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kisswani, Khalid, 2010. "OPEC and political considerations when deciding on oil extraction," MPRA Paper 27030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Catherine Wolfram, 2010. "Cursed Resources? Political Conditions and Oil Market Outcomes," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0758, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00543200_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:microe:2408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Electricity Market Reform: Lessons for developing countries," MPRA Paper 27317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Bråthen, Espen & Nissen-Meyer, Sigurd-Erik, 2010. "Evaluation of static hedging strategies for hydropower producers in the Nordic market," MPRA Paper 27133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulun, Tobias & Feess, Eberhard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Why Higher Price Sensitivity of Consumers May Increase Average Prices: An Analysis of the European Electricity Market," FCN Working Papers 16/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence H. Goulder & Kevin J. Mumford & Kirsten Oleson, 2010. "Sustainability and the Measurement of Wealth," NBER Working Papers 16599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco R Barassi & Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott, 2010. "The Stochastic Convergence of CO2 Emissions: A Long Memory Approach," Discussion Papers 10-32, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2010. "Unintentional Climate Policy: Swedish experiences of carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth 1950-2005," CERE Working Papers 2010:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2010. "The Impact of Development on CO2 Emissions: A Case Study for Bangladesh until 2050," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 10, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Kratzsch, Uwe & Sieg, Gernot & Stegemann, Ulrike, 2010. "A full participation agreement on global emission reduction through strategic investments in R & D," MPRA Paper 27188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:636 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silverstein, David N., 2010. "A method to finance a global climate fund with a harmonized carbon tax," MPRA Paper 27121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gramstad, Kjetil & Tjøtta, Sigve, 2010. "Climate engineering: cost benefit and beyond," MPRA Paper 27302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aravindakshan, Sreejith & Sherief, Aliyaru Kunju, 2010. "The wanted change against climate change: assessing the role of organic farming as an adaptation strategy," MPRA Paper 27205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vipin Chandran, K.P & Sandhya, P, 2010. "Climate Change: A Threat to Human Health," MPRA Paper 27081, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2010.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Dorte Verner, 2010. "Social Impacts of Climate Change in Mexico: A municipality level analysis of the effects of recent and future climate change on human development and inequality," Development Research Working Paper Series 09/2010, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2402 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Belgodere, Antoine, 2010. "Climate change: discount or not? future generations don't care that much," MPRA Paper 27358, University Library of Munich, Germany.