Unintentional Climate Policy: Swedish experiences of carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth 1950-2005
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsSweden; climate policy; economic growth; carbon dioxide reduction; carbon tax;
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-12-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2010-12-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slucer:2010_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mona Bonta Bergman). General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .