Report NEP-HIS-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Krichel, Thomas, 2010. "The creation of internet communities: A brief history of on-line distribution of working papers through NEP, 1998-2010," MPRA Paper 27085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2009. "Managing technological change by committee: Adoption of computers in Spanish and British savings banks (circa 1960-1988)," MPRA Paper 27086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thodenius, Björn & Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Karlsson, Tobias, 2010. "The history of the Swedish ATM - Sparfrämjandet and Metior," MPRA Paper 27083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vipin Chandran, K.P & Sandhya, P, 2010. "Tribute to Paul. A. Samuelson," MPRA Paper 27173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital Taxation During the U.S. Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 16588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul David, 2010. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Productivity Paradox," Levine's Working Paper Archive 115, David K. Levine.
- Michael D. Bordo & John S. Landon-Lane, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis of 2007-08: Is it Unprecedented?," NBER Working Papers 16589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2010. "Mauritius: African Success Story," NBER Working Papers 16569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Goodhart, 2010. "The changing role of central banks," BIS Working Papers 326, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:516 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richhild Moessner & William A Allen, 2010. "Banking crises and the international monetary system in the Great Depression and now," BIS Working Papers 333, Bank for International Settlements.
- Katharina Diekmann & Frank Westermann, 2010. "Financial Development and Sectoral Output Growth in 19th Century Germany," Working Papers 86, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Valli Vittorio, 2010. "The economic ascent of technological power:South Korea," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201014, University of Turin.
- Ian W. McLean, 2010. "Responding to Shocks: Australia's Institutions and Policies," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-30, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen & Marc Flandreau, 2010. "The Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the rise of the dollar as an international currency, 1914-39," BIS Working Papers 328, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2010. "Unintentional Climate Policy: Swedish experiences of carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth 1950-2005," CERE Working Papers 2010:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvie Ferrari & Kozo Mayumi & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2010. "Toward Partial Reorientation of Land Management for Sustainability in View of Material Circulation: Biophysical and Historical Analysis," UHE Working papers 2010_02, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Vasco Carvalho & Xavier Gabaix, 2010. "The great diversification and its undoing," Economics Working Papers 1208, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2010.
- Stefan Dercon & Catherine Porter, 2010. "Live aid revisited: long-term impacts of the 1984 Ethiopian famine on children," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-39, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010. "The Deindustrialization of Istanbul," MPRA Paper 27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoken, Hisatoshi, 2010. "Restoration of micro data of John Lossing Buck's survey and analysis of the inverse relationship between yield and farm size in rural China in the 1930's," IDE Discussion Papers 248, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria & David, Delia & Păiuşan, Luminiţa, 2010. "Specific features of Islamic accounting and cultural paradigm," MPRA Paper 27174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Ecology, trade and states in pre-colonial Africa," MPRA Paper 27203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morales Meoqui, Jorge, 2010. "Comparative advantage and the labor theory of value," MPRA Paper 27099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morales Meoqui, Jorge, 2010. "Smith's and Ricardo's common logic of trade," MPRA Paper 27143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cándido Román Cervantes, 2010. "Las cooperativas españolas y los ciclos económicos: una primera aproximación, 1942-2002," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1013, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Amado, Raúl Oscar, 2010.
"Europa en América: la modernidad y transformación urbana en Buenos Aires. Crítica y defensa
[Europe in America: modernism and urban transformation in Buenos Aires. Criticism and defense]," MPRA Paper 26164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birolo, Adriano, 2010.
"La ricerca economica in Italia tra pluralismo e monismo: i giovani economisti negli ultimi trent’anni
[The Italian economic research between pluralism and monism: the young economists in the last t," MPRA Paper 27219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elio Cerrito, 2010. "The policy of growth poles in the Mezzogiorno. Elements for a historical perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 3, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá, 2010. "El gobierno corporativo de las sociedades de familia," DINÁMICA EMPRESARIAL 007756, CÁMARA DE COMERCIO DE BOGOTÁ.