Report NEP-HIS-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Krichel, Thomas, 2010. "The creation of internet communities: A brief history of on-line distribution of working papers through NEP, 1998-2010," MPRA Paper 27085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2009. "Managing technological change by committee: Adoption of computers in Spanish and British savings banks (circa 1960-1988)," MPRA Paper 27086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thodenius, Björn & Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Karlsson, Tobias, 2010. "The history of the Swedish ATM - Sparfrämjandet and Metior," MPRA Paper 27083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vipin Chandran, K.P & Sandhya, P, 2010. "Tribute to Paul. A. Samuelson," MPRA Paper 27173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital Taxation During the U.S. Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 16588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul David, 2010. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Productivity Paradox," Levine's Working Paper Archive 115, David K. Levine.
- Michael D. Bordo & John S. Landon-Lane, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis of 2007-08: Is it Unprecedented?," NBER Working Papers 16589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2010. "Mauritius: African Success Story," NBER Working Papers 16569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Goodhart, 2010. "The changing role of central banks," BIS Working Papers 326, Bank for International Settlements.
- James Forder, 2010. "Economists on Samuelson and Solow on the Phillips curve," Economics Series Working Papers 516, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Richhild Moessner & William A Allen, 2010. "Banking crises and the international monetary system in the Great Depression and now," BIS Working Papers 333, Bank for International Settlements.
- Katharina Diekmann & Frank Westermann, 2010. "Financial Development and Sectoral Output Growth in 19th Century Germany," Working Papers 86, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.
- Valli Vittorio, 2010. "The economic ascent of technological power:South Korea," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201014, University of Turin.
- Ian W. McLean, 2010. "Responding to Shocks: Australia's Institutions and Policies," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-30, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen & Marc Flandreau, 2010. "The Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the rise of the dollar as an international currency, 1914-39," BIS Working Papers 328, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2010. "Unintentional Climate Policy: Swedish experiences of carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth 1950-2005," CERE Working Papers 2010:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvie Ferrari & Kozo Mayumi & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2010. "Toward Partial Reorientation of Land Management for Sustainability in View of Material Circulation: Biophysical and Historical Analysis," UHE Working papers 2010_02, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Vasco Carvalho & Xavier Gabaix, 2010. "The great diversification and its undoing," Economics Working Papers 1208, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2010.
- Stefan Dercon & Catherine Porter, 2010. "Live aid revisited: long-term impacts of the 1984 Ethiopian famine on children," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-39, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010. "The Deindustrialization of Istanbul," MPRA Paper 27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria & David, Delia & Păiuşan, Luminiţa, 2010. "Specific features of Islamic accounting and cultural paradigm," MPRA Paper 27174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Ecology, trade and states in pre-colonial Africa," MPRA Paper 27203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morales Meoqui, Jorge, 2010. "Comparative advantage and the labor theory of value," MPRA Paper 27099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morales Meoqui, Jorge, 2010. "Smith's and Ricardo's common logic of trade," MPRA Paper 27143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cándido Román Cervantes, 2010. "Las cooperativas españolas y los ciclos económicos: una primera aproximación, 1942-2002," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1013, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Amado, Raúl Oscar, 2010.
"Europa en América: la modernidad y transformación urbana en Buenos Aires. Crítica y defensa
[Europe in America: modernism and urban transformation in Buenos Aires. Criticism and defense]," MPRA Paper 26164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birolo, Adriano, 2010.
"La ricerca economica in Italia tra pluralismo e monismo: i giovani economisti negli ultimi trent’anni
[The Italian economic research between pluralism and monism: the young economists in the last t," MPRA Paper 27219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elio Cerrito, 2010. "The policy of growth poles in the Mezzogiorno. Elements for a historical perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 3, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá, 2010. "El gobierno corporativo de las sociedades de familia," DINÁMICA EMPRESARIAL 007756, CÁMARA DE COMERCIO DE BOGOTÁ.