The history of the Swedish ATM - Sparfrämjandet and Metior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking,"
09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Gustavo A. Del Angel, 2003. "Competitive collaboration and market contestability: cases in Mexican and UK banking, 1945-75," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 339-368.
- BÃ¡tiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Wardley, Peter, 2007. "Banking on change: information systems and technologies in UK high street banking, 1919â€“1969," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 177-205, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2014. "ICT the Nordic Way and European Savings Banks," MPRA Paper 58252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, 2017. "Between novelty and fashion.Risk management and the adoption of computers in retail banking," Working Papers 17001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
More about this item
Keywordscash dispensers; automated teller machines (ATM); technological change; savings banks; Sweden.;
- N8 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2010-12-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.