The history of the Swedish ATM - Sparfrämjandet and Metior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking,"
09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Gustavo A. Del Angel, 2003. "Competitive collaboration and market contestability: cases in Mexican and UK banking, 1945-75," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 339-368.
- Bátiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Wardley, Peter, 2007. "Banking on change: information systems and technologies in UK high street banking, 1919–1969," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 177-205, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2014. "ICT the Nordic Way and European Savings Banks," MPRA Paper 58252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, 2017. "Between novelty and fashion.Risk management and the adoption of computers in retail banking," Working Papers 17001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
More about this item
Keywordscash dispensers; automated teller machines (ATM); technological change; savings banks; Sweden.;
- N8 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .