ICT the Nordic Way and European Savings Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thodenius, Björn & Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Karlsson, Tobias, 2010. "The history of the Swedish ATM - Sparfrämjandet and Metior," MPRA Paper 27083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2006. "Organisational change and the computerisation of British and Spanish savings banks, 1965-1985," MPRA Paper 804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Northern Lights: Computers and Banks in Nordic Countries
by bbatiz in NEP-HIS blog on 2015-04-27 14:39:38
More about this item
Keywordscomputers; savings banks collaboration; retail banking; Europe; Nordic countries; technological change;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-11-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-ICT-2014-11-17 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:58252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .