Las cooperativas españolas y los ciclos económicos: una primera aproximación, 1942-2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert Faccarello, 2005. "A Tale of Two Traditions. On Pierre Force's Self-Interest before Adam Smith," Post-Print halshs-00743012, HAL.
- Gilbert Faccarello, 2005. "A tale of two traditions: Pierre Force's Self-interest before Adam Smith," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 701-712.
- Jimena Hurtado, 2005. "Pity, sympathy and self-interest: review of Pierre Force's Self-interest before Adam Smith," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 713-721.
More about this item
Keywordscooperativas; ciclos económicos; evolución; legislación; España; C.E.E;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- N64 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: 1913-
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ahe:dtaehe:1013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Estrella Trincado Aznar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeheeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.