La ricerca economica in Italia tra pluralismo e monismo: i giovani economisti negli ultimi trent’anni
[The Italian economic research between pluralism and monism: the young economists in the last thirty-year]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pranab Bardhan, 2003. "Journal publication in economics: a view from the periphery," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(488), pages 332-337, June.
- Birolo, Adriano, 2010. "The path of a scholar," MPRA Paper 30734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birolo, Adriano & Rosselli, Annalisa, 2009.
"Research standards for the Italian young academics: what has changed over the last thirty years?,"
21368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriano Birolo & Annalisa Rosselli, 2010. "Research standards for the Italian young academics: what has changed over the last thirty years?," CEIS Research Paper 161, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Andrew J. Oswald, 2007.
"An Examination of the Reliability of Prestigious Scholarly Journals: Evidence and Implications for Decision-Makers,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(293), pages 21-31, February.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "An Examination of the Reliability of Prestigious Scholarly Journals: Evidence and Implications for Decision-makers," IZA Discussion Papers 2070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "An Examination of the Reliability of Prestigious Scholarly Journals: Evidence and Implications for Decision-makers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 744, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Graziani, Augusto, 1978. "The Mezzogiorno in the Italian Economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 355-372, December.
- Russo, Margherita, 1985. "Technical change and the industrial district: The role of interfirm relations in the growth and transformation of ceramic tile production in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 329-343, December.
- Faucci Riccardo, 2009. "Fra storia ed economia: riflessioni sulla storia del pensiero economico in Italia," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 543-543.
- Richard Lipsey, 2001. "Successes and failures in the transformation of economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 169-201.
- Artoni Roberto, 2007. "Valutazione della ricerca e pluralismo in economia politica," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 191-204.
- Pasinetti Luigi & Roncaglia Alessandro, 2006. "Le scienze umane in Italia: il caso dell'economia politica," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 463-463.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Annalisa Rosselli, 2002. "Economics as History of Economics: The Italian Case in Retrospect," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(5), pages 98-109, Supplemen.
- Tamberi Massimo, 2007. "Giacomo Becattini: un economista d.o.c," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 449-468.
More about this item
KeywordsItalian research model in economics; evolution; pluralism; monism;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-12-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-12-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2010-12-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.