The Mezzogiorno in the Italian Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriano Giannola, 2014. "Orthodoxy and etherodoxy in graziani’s thought," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(112), pages 143-155.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Muscio, Alessandro, 2010.
"Does university choice drive graduates’ employability?,"
22846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Muscio, Alessandro, 2010. "Does university choice drive graduates’ employability?," MPRA Paper 22527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Recessions, recoveries and regional resilience: Evidence on Italy," MPRA Paper 60297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru & Roberto Mura, 2008.
"How to measure the unobservable: a panel technique for the analysis of TFP convergence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 343-368, April.
- A. Di Liberto & F. Pigliaru & R. Mura, 2004. "How to measure the unobservable: a panel technique for the analysis of TFP convergence," Working Paper CRENoS 200405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Roberto Mura & Francesco Pigliaru, 2005. "How to Measure the Unobservable: A Panel Technique for the Analysis of TFP Convergence," Working Papers 2005.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Juan Brida & Nicolás Garrido & Francesco Mureddu, 2014.
"Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 439-456, January.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Paci, Raffaele & Pigliaru, Francesco, 1997. "Structural change and convergence: an Italian regional perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 297-318, August.
- Lilia Costabile, 2014. "Augusto Graziani (1933-2014)," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 163-168.
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2008. "The role of knowledge-based supply specialisation for competitiveness: A spatial econometric approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 453-475, August.
- Ugo Marani, 2014. "Economic monetary union and regional divergences: the legacy of Augusto Graziani," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(112), pages 159-171.
- Domenicantonio Fausto, 2014. "Augusto Graziani: a profile," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(112), pages 10-28.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Roberto Mura & Francesco Pigliaru, 2003. "A panel technique for the analysis of technology convergence: The case of the Italian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p293, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Cammelli, 2012. "Consolidamento ed eterogeneità nelle esperienze di studio dei laureati italiani," Working Papers 49, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Birolo, Adriano, 2010.
"La ricerca economica in Italia tra pluralismo e monismo: i giovani economisti negli ultimi trent’anni
[The Italian economic research between pluralism and monism: the young economists in the last t," MPRA Paper 27219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Palma, Daniela, 2010. "Geography, environmental efficiency and Italian economic growth: a spatially-adapted Environmental Kuznets Curve," MPRA Paper 22899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:2:y:1978:i:4:p:355-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.