Journal publication in economics: a view from the periphery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sascha Baghestanian & Sergey V. Popov, 2018.
"On publication, refereeing and working hard,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1419-1459, November.
- Sascha Baghestanian & Sergey V. Popov, 2014. "On Publication, Refereeing, and Working Hard," Economics Working Papers 14-04, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Baghestanian, Sascha & Popov, Sergey, 2014. "On Publication, Refereeing and Working Hard," MPRA Paper 58539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birolo, Adriano & Rosselli, Annalisa, 2009.
"Research standards for the Italian young academics: what has changed over the last thirty years?,"
21368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriano Birolo & Annalisa Rosselli, 2010. "Research standards for the Italian young academics: what has changed over the last thirty years?," CEIS Research Paper 161, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Peter Senn, 2005. "Influence and the Referee Process," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 199-206, April.
- Birolo, Adriano, 2010.
"La ricerca economica in Italia tra pluralismo e monismo: i giovani economisti negli ultimi trent’anni
[The Italian economic research between pluralism and monism: the young economists in the last t," MPRA Paper 27219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laszlo A. Koczy & Martin Strobel, 2010.
"The World Cup of Economics Journals: A Ranking by a Tournament Method,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1018, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- László Á. Kóczy & Martin Strobel, 2010. "The World Cup of Economics Journals: A Ranking by a Tournament Method," Working Paper Series 1011, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Martin Ravallion & Adam Wagstaff, 2012. "The World Bank’s publication record," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Frédéric Boehm, 2012. "Competencias del economista como analista y asesor político," Revista de Economía del Caribe 010270, Universidad del Norte.
- Das, Jishnu & Do, Quy-Toan & Shaines, Karen & Srikant, Sowmya, 2013.
"U.S. and them: The Geography of Academic Research,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 112-130.
- Das, Jishnu & Do, Quy-Toan & Shaines, Karen & Srinivasan, Sowmya, 2009. "U.S. and them : the geography of academic research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5152, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:113:y:2003:i:488:p:f332-f337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.