Climate engineering: cost benefit and beyond
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0104-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Emmerling & Vassiliki Manoussi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2016.
"Climate Engineering under Deep Uncertainty and Heterogeneity,"
2016.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emmerling, Johannes & Manoussi, Vassiliki & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2016. "Climate Engineering under Deep Uncertainty and Heterogeneity," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 244329, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Vasiliki Manousi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated".
"Mitigation and Solar Radiation Management in Climate Change Policies,"
DEOS Working Papers
1323, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Vasiliki Manousi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2013. "Mitigation and Solar Radiation Management in Climate Change Policies," Working Papers 2013.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Heutel, Garth & Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Shayegh, Soheil, 2018.
"Solar geoengineering, uncertainty, and the price of carbon,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 24-41.
- Garth Heutel & Juan Moreno Cruz & Soheil Shayegh, 2015. "Solar Geoengineering, Uncertainty, and the Price of Carbon," NBER Working Papers 21355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dovern, Jonas & Harnisch, Sebastian & Klepper, Gernot & Platt, Ulrich & Oschlies, Andreas & Rickels, Wilfried, 2015. "Radiation Management: Gezielte Beeinflussung des globalen Strahlungshaushalts zur Kontrolle des anthropogenen Klimawandels," Kiel Discussion Papers 549/550, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Massimo Tavoni & Valentina Bosetti & Soheil Shayegh & Laurent Drouet & Johannes Emmerling & Sabine Fuss & Timo Goeschl & Celine Guivarch & Thomas S. Lontzek & Vassiliki Manoussi & Juan Moreno-Cruz & H, 2017. "Challenges and Opportunities for Integrated Modeling of Climate Engineering," Working Papers 2017.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Heutel, Garth & Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Shayegh, Soheil, 2016. "Climate tipping points and solar geoengineering," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PB), pages 19-45.
- Johannes Emmerling & Massimo Tavoni, 2017. "Quantifying Non-cooperative Climate Engineering," Working Papers 2017.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; climate engineering; cost-benefit analyses; public choice.;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-12-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-12-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .