Climate engineering: cost benefit and beyond
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0104-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Tavoni & Valentina Bosetti & Soheil Shayegh & Laurent Drouet & Johannes Emmerling & Sabine Fuss & Timo Goeschl & Celine Guivarch & Thomas S. Lontzek & Vassiliki Manoussi & Juan Moreno-Cruz & H, 2017.
"Challenges and Opportunities for Integrated Modeling of Climate Engineering,"
2017.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tavoni, Massimo & Bosetti, Valentina & Shayegh, Soheil & Drouet, Laurent & Emmerling, Johannes & Fuss, Sabine & Goeschl, Timo & Guivarch, Celine & Lontzek, Thomas S. & Manoussi, Vassiliki & Moreno-Cru, 2017. "Challenges and Opportunities for Integrated Modeling of Climate Engineering," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 263160, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Johannes Emmerling & Vassiliki Manoussi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2016.
"Climate Engineering under Deep Uncertainty and Heterogeneity,"
2016.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emmerling, Johannes & Manoussi, Vassiliki & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2016. "Climate Engineering under Deep Uncertainty and Heterogeneity," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 244329, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Vasiliki Manousi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated".
"Mitigation and Solar Radiation Management in Climate Change Policies,"
DEOS Working Papers
1323, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Vasiliki Manousi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2013. "Mitigation and Solar Radiation Management in Climate Change Policies," Working Papers 2013.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Heutel, Garth & Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Shayegh, Soheil, 2018.
"Solar geoengineering, uncertainty, and the price of carbon,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 24-41.
- Garth Heutel & Juan Moreno Cruz & Soheil Shayegh, 2015. "Solar Geoengineering, Uncertainty, and the Price of Carbon," NBER Working Papers 21355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dovern, Jonas & Harnisch, Sebastian & Klepper, Gernot & Platt, Ulrich & Oschlies, Andreas & Rickels, Wilfried, 2015. "Radiation Management: Gezielte Beeinflussung des globalen Strahlungshaushalts zur Kontrolle des anthropogenen Klimawandels," Kiel Discussion Papers 549/550, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heutel, Garth & Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Shayegh, Soheil, 2016. "Climate tipping points and solar geoengineering," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PB), pages 19-45.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:92:y:2018:i:c:p:148-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmerling, Johannes & Tavoni, Massimo, 2017. "Quantifying Non-cooperative Climate Engineering," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 266289, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:207-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Emmerling & Massimo Tavoni, 2017. "Quantifying Non-cooperative Climate Engineering," Working Papers 2017.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; climate engineering; cost-benefit analyses; public choice.;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-12-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-12-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.