Toward a Theory and Agent-Based Model of the Networked Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polyakovsky, Sergey & M'Hallah, Rym, 2009. "An agent-based approach to the two-dimensional guillotine bin packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 767-781, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation interactions; institutional structures; mental model; agent-based simulation;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-1999-09-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-1999-09-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-1999-08-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-1999-08-20 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-1999-08-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-1999-08-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:econom:827080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.ieie.nsc.ru/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .