|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Central Economics and Mathematics Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences (CEMI RAS), Nakhimovsky pr. 47, 117418 Moscow, Russia|
Central Economics and Mathematics Institute (CEMI) Moscow, Russia
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
: (095) 1291011
47 Nakhimovsky prospect, 117418, Moscow
RePEc:edi:cerasru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sergei Parinov, 1999. "Toward a Theory and Agent-Based Model of the Networked Economy," Russian Working Paper Archive for Economists and Sociologists 827080, The Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of SD of RAS.
- Sergei Parinov & Tanya Yakovleva, "undated". "Internet based economy of the 21st century," Russian Working Paper Archive for Economists and Sociologists 1762001, The Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of SD of RAS.
- Sergey Parinov & Cameron Neylon, 2011. "Science as a Social System and Virtual Research Environment," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 14(4), pages 1-10.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sergei Parinov, 1999.
"Toward a Theory and Agent-Based Model of the Networked Economy,"
Russian Working Paper Archive for Economists and Sociologists
827080, The Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of SD of RAS.
- Polyakovsky, Sergey & M'Hallah, Rym, 2009. "An agent-based approach to the two-dimensional guillotine bin packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 767-781, February.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 1998-08-21 1999-08-20
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 1999-09-01
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 1999-09-17
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 1999-08-20
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 1998-08-21
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 1999-08-20
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 1998-08-21
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 1999-08-20
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 1998-08-31
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sergei Parinov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.