Report NEP-IND-1999-08-20This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D. Cray & G.E. Kersten, 1999. "Negotiating Inefficient Compromises: Is Less Better than More?," Working Papers ir99022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sergei Parinov, 1999. "Toward a Theory and Agent-Based Model of the Networked Economy," Russian Working Paper Archive for Economists and Sociologists 827080, The Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of SD of RAS.
- G.E. Kersten & S. Koeszegi & R. Vetschera, 1999. "The Effects of Culture in Anonymous Negotiations: A Four Countries Experiment," Working Papers ir99023, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- L. Carlsson & N-G. Lundgren & M-O. Olsson & M.Y. Varakin, 1999. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Arkhangelsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir99021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- N.K. Warner-Merl, 1999. "An Emissions Tax in Siberia: Economic Theory, Firm Response, and Noncompliance in Imperfect Markets," Working Papers ir99027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.