Internet based economy of the 21st century
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsNetworked Economy; Internet technologies; mechanism of coordination; organizational forms;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-1998-08-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-MIC-1998-08-21 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-1998-08-21 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TID-1998-08-31 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:econom:1762001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.ieie.nsc.ru/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .