Report NEP-CMP-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Bullard & John Duffy, 2010. "Using genetic algorithms to model the evolution of heterogenous beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 550, David K. Levine.
- del Cacho, Carlos, 2010. "A comparison of data mining methods for mass real estate appraisal," MPRA Paper 27378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombino Ugo, 2010. "Equilibrium policy simulations with random utility models of labour supply," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201015, University of Turin.
- Martin Cicowiez & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2010. "Effects of the Global Financial and Economic Crisis on the Bolivian Economy: A CGE Approach," Development Research Working Paper Series 10/2010, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2428 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gramstad, Kjetil & Tjøtta, Sigve, 2010. "Climate engineering: cost benefit and beyond," MPRA Paper 27302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mai, Yin Hua & Adams, Philip & Dixon, Peter & Menon, Jayant, 2010. "The Awakening Chinese Economy: Macro and Terms of Trade Impacts on 10 Major Asia-Pacific Countries," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 66, Asian Development Bank.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani & Cédric Naud, 2010. "An efficient threshold choice for operational risk capital computation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10096, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Nov 2011.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:1679757 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Boissaux & Jang Schiltz, 2010. "An Optimal Control Approach to Portfolio Optimisation with Conditioning Information," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-09, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Gao, Lei, 2010. "Recreational trip timing and duration prediction: A research note," Working Papers 97474, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jean Fouré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2010. "The World Economy in 2050: a Tentative Picture," Working Papers 2010-27, CEPII research center.