A comparison of data mining methods for mass real estate appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acciani, Claudio & Fucilli, Vincenzo & Sardaro, Ruggiero, 2008. "Model Tree: An Application In Real Estate Appraisal," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44853, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Peng, Vincent S., 2003. "Do housing submarkets really matter?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 12-28, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmass appraisal; real estate; data mining;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-12-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-12-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .