The economics of the CDM levy: Revenue potential, tax incidence and distortionary effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benitez, Pablo C. & McCallum, Ian & Obersteiner, Michael & Yamagata, Yoshiki, 2007. "Global potential for carbon sequestration: Geographical distribution, country risk and policy implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 572-583, January.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Hepburn, Cameron, 2009. "Carbon markets in space and time," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37606, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowen, Alex, 2011. "Raising finance to support developing country action: some economic considerations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thierry Bréchet & Yann Ménière & Pierre M. Picard, 2016.
"The Clean Development Mechanism in a world carbon market,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1569-1598, November.
- Thierry Bréchet & Yann Ménière & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "The clean development mechanism in a globalized carbon market," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Thierry Brechet & Yann Ménière & Pierre Picard, 2016. "The Clean Development Mechanism in a world carbon market," Post-Print hal-01471162, HAL.
- Thierry Brechet & Yann Meniere & Pierre M. Picard, 2012. "The Clean Development Mechanism in a Global Carbon Market," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-06/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2010. "Tax Treatment of ETS Allowances: Options for Improving Transparency and Efficiency," Taxation Studies 0035, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Thierry Brechet & Yann Meniere & Pierre M. Picard, 2012.
"The Clean Development Mechanism in a Global Carbon Market,"
CEEES Paper Series
CE3S-06/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- BRECHET, Thierry & meniere, Yann & PICARD, Pierre M., 2012. "The clean development mechanism in a global carbon market," CORE Discussion Papers 2012040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:old:wpaper:334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Eisenack, 2011. "Adaptation financing as part of a global climate agreement: Is the adaptation levy appropriate?," Working Papers V-334-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Costantini, Valeria & D'Amato, Alessio & Martini, Chiara & Tommasino, Maria Cristina & Valentini, Edilio & Zoli, Mariangela, 2013.
"Taxing international emissions trading,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 609-621.
- Valeria Costantini & Alessio D'Amato & Chiara Martini & Maria Cristina Tommasino & Edilio Valentini & Mariangela Zoli, 2011. "Taxing international emissions trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0143, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mendoza Beltran, Angelica & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper, 2011. "Exploring the bargaining space within international climate negotiations based on political, economic and environmental considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7361-7371.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:334 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClean development mechanism CDM levy Adaptation finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:1:p:357-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .