Adaptation financing as part of a global climate agreement: Is the adaptation levy appropriate?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brechet, Thierry & Lussis, Benoit, 2006.
"The contribution of the clean development mechanism to national climate policies,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 981-994, December.
- BRECHET, Thierry & LUSSIS, Benoît, 2006. "The contribution of the clean development mechanism to national climate policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1886, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana & Viguier, Laurent, 1999. "Marginal abatement costs of CO2 emission reductions, geographical flexibility and concrete ceilings: an assessment using the POLES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 585-601, October.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Martin, Nat, 2010. "The economics of the CDM levy: Revenue potential, tax incidence and distortionary effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 357-363, January.
- Christoph Bohringer, 2002. "Climate Politics from Kyoto to Bonn: From Little to Nothing?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-71.
- Rubbelke, Dirk T.G. & Rive, Nathan, 2008.
"Effects of the CDM on Poverty Eradication and Global Climate Protection,"
Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers
46650, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Nathan Rive, 2008. "Effects of the CDM on Poverty Eradication and Global Climate Protection," Working Papers 2008.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation to climate change; abatement; CDM; developing countries; transfer payments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:old:dpaper:334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catharina Schramm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwoldde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.