Growth and Diversification of the Russian Economy in Light of Input-Output Tables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2009. "Present and Future Problems of Developments of the Russian Auto-industry," RRC Working Paper Series 15, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2012. "New measures of output, labour and capital in industries of the Russian economy," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-123, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Mansoor Maitah & Elena Kuzmenko & Lubos Smutka, 2016. "Real Effective Exchange Rate of Rouble and Competitiveness of Russian Agrarian Producers," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-19, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; oil dependence; diversification; input-output; growth accounting;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-07-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2009-07-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2009-07-28 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2009-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:rrcwps:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rrhitjp.html .