Report NEP-FDG-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David DE LA CROIX & Michel LUBRANO, 2009. "The Tradeoff Between Growth and Redistribution: ELIE in an Overlapping Generations Model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek & Gahramanov, Emin, 2009. "A stochastic growth model with income tax evasion: implications for Australia," Working Papers eco_2009_05, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Gareth D. Myles, 2009. "Economic Growth and the Role of Taxation-Theory," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 713, OECD Publishing.
- Gareth D. Myles, 2009. "Economic Growth and the Role of Taxation - Aggregate Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 714, OECD Publishing.
- Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado & Roberto Roson, 2009. "Climate Change Feedback on Economic Growth: Explorations with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2009.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gareth D. Myles, 2009. "Economic Growth and the Role of Taxation - Disaggregate Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 715, OECD Publishing.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Yamina Tadjeddine, 2009. "The Location of Financial Activities: The Impact of New Technologies and the Financial Crisis," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tatevik Sekhposyan & Barbara Rossi, 2009. "Has Economic Modelsí Forecasting Performance for US Output Growth and Inflation Changed Over Time, and When?," Working Papers 09-06, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Friedrich Schneider, 2009. "Financial and World Economic Crisis: What did Economists Contribute?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2009. "Growth and Diversification of the Russian Economy in Light of Input-Output Tables," RRC Working Paper Series 18, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Klaus Prettner, 2009. "Agglomeration and population ageing in a two region model of exogenous growth," VID Working Papers 0901, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.