The Location of Financial Activities: The Impact of New Technologies and the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Yamina Tadjeddine, 2007. "Les places financières : désintégration, suburbanisation et spécialisation," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 90(4), pages 93-115.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Matthieu Crozet & Fabien Tripier, 2007. "La localisation des activités financières dans l'Union européenne," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00758384, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farooq, Omar & Zarouali, Ilham, 2016. "Financial centers and ownership concentration: When is ownership concentration value relevant? Evidence from an emerging market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 236-245.
- Callaghan, Helen & Lagneau-Ymonet, Paul, 2010. "The phantom of Palais Brongniart economic patriotism and the Paris stock exchange," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/14, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Geography; International Financial Centers; Globalization; Informational Externalities;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2009-07-28 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GEO-2009-07-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2009-07-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2009-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.