Report NEP-GEO-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Schwarzbauer, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2009. "Aggregate and Regional Economic Effects of New Railway Infrastructure," Economics Series 242, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2009. "Individual earnings and educational externalities in the European Union," Working Papers 2009-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Thomas Brenner & Tom Broekel, 2009. "Methodological Issues in Measuring Innovation Performance of Spatial Units," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2009-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- de Goei, B. & Burger, M.J. & van Oort, F.G. & Kitson, M., 2009. "Functional Polycentrism and Urban Network Development in the Greater South East UK: Evidence from Commuting Patterns, 1981-2001," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-038-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Klaus Prettner, 2009. "Agglomeration and population ageing in a two region model of exogenous growth," Working Papers 0901, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Rego, Conceição & Caleiro, António, 2009. "On the spatial diffusion of knowledge by universities located in small and medium sized towns," MPRA Paper 16241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa, 2009. "GMM estimation of spatial panels," MPRA Paper 16327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamina Tadjeddine, 2009. "Une adresse à Mayfair ou Vendôme: La rationalité spatiale des Hedge Funds," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-27, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Yamina Tadjeddine, 2009. "The Location of Financial Activities: The Impact of New Technologies and the Financial Crisis," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-26, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Davide Fiaschi, Andrea Mario Lavezzi and Angela Parenti, 2009. "Counterfactual Distribution Dynamics across European Regions," Discussion Papers 2009/85, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Joana Almodovar & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Conceptualizing clusters through the lens of networks: a critical synthesis," FEP Working Papers 328, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Roland H. Grabner & Elsbeth Stern, 2008. "Improvements and future challenges for the research infrastructure in the field “Measuring cognitive ability”," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 49, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Jurijs Grizans, 2009. "Urban Issues and Solutions in the Context of Sustainable Development - A review of the literature," Working Papers 92/09 Key words: sustaina, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Item repec:col:000213:005723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dotan Persitz, 2009. "Power in the Heterogeneous Connections Model: The Emergence of Core-Periphery Networks," Working Papers 2009.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Pablo Jensen & Sebastian Grauwin, 2009. "Dynamic models of residential segregation: Brief review, analytical resolution and study of the introduction of coordination," Post-Print halshs-00404400, HAL.