Urban Issues and Solutions in the Context of Sustainable Development - A review of the literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross Williams, 2013. "Introduction," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(4), pages 460-461, December.
- Harvey, David, 2007. "A Brief History of Neoliberalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199283279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shcherbakova, Nadezda, 2010. "The efficiency assessment of big cities social and economic development: a system dynamics approach," MPRA Paper 30090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2009-07-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdk:wpaper:92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulla H. Oehlenschläger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .