Economic Growth and the Role of Taxation - Aggregate Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dackehag, Margareta & Hansson, Åsa, 2015.
"Taxation of Dividend Income and Economic Growth: The Case of Europe,"
2015:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dackehag, Margareta & Hansson, Åsa, 2015. "Taxation of Dividend Income and Economic Growth: The Case of Europe," Working Paper Series 1081, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eze, Titus Chinweuba, 2016. "Re-Examination of Wagners Hypothesis: Implications for the Dwindling Oil Revenue in Nigeran Economy," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 74-90, September.
- Ehrhart, Hélène & Minea, Alexandru & Villieu, Patrick, 2014.
"Debt, seigniorage, and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 199-210.
- Hélène Ehrhart & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2014. "Debt, seigniorage, and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries," Post-Print halshs-01413444, HAL.
- European Commission, 2010. "Innovative Financing at a Global Level," Taxation Papers 23, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Doris Prammer, 2011. "Quality of taxation and the crisis: Tax shifts from a growth perspective," Taxation Papers 29, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Åsa Johansson, 2016. "Public Finance, Economic Growth and Inequality: A Survey of the Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1346, OECD Publishing.
- European Commission, 2017. "Tax Policies in the European Union: 2017 Survey," Taxation Survey 2016, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Oguzhan Akgun & Boris Cournède & Jean-Marc Fournier, 2017. "The effects of the tax mix on inequality and growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1447, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Åsa Johansson, 2016. "The Effect of the Size and the Mix of Public Spending on Growth and Inequality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1344, OECD Publishing.
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2017. "Long-term effects of fiscal policy in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-02, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Angela Köppl & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2015. "The Austrian Tax System – Reform Perspectives," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(2), pages 127-135, February.
- Brendan O'Connor, 2013. "The Structure of Ireland’s Tax System and Options for Growth Enhancing Reform," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(4), pages 511-540.
- åsa Johansson & Christopher Heady & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia & Philip Spier, 2010. "Taxes and Firm Performance: Evidence from the OECD," Chapters,in: Tax Reform in Open Economies, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2011. "Economic crisis and taxation in Europe," MPRA Paper 31007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muinelo-Gallo, Leonel & Roca-Sagalés, Oriol, 2013.
"Joint determinants of fiscal policy, income inequality and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 814-824.
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2012. "Joint determinants of fiscal policy, income inequality and economic growth," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-04, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Bandyopadhyay, Debasis & Barro, Robert & Couchman, Jeremy & Gemmell, Norman & Liao, Gordon & McAlister, Fiona, 2012. "Average Marginal Income Tax Rates in New Zealand, 1907-2009," Working Paper Series 2423, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:38-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo, 2013. "Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1046, OECD Publishing.
- Zhang, Lifeng & Ru, Yucong & Li, Jingkui, 2016. "Optimal tax structure and public expenditure composition in a simple model of endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 352-360.
- Irena Szarowská, 2016. "Quality of Public Finance and Economic Growth in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 0030, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregate data; croissance économique; données agrégées; economic growth; fiscalité; politique publique; public policy; taxation;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- H - Public Economics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2009-07-28 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PBE-2009-07-28 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:714-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .