Report NEP-CWA-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sachin Chaturvedi, 2009. "Impact of IT related Trade Facilitation Measures on SMEs: An Overview of Indian Experience," Working Papers 6609, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- People's Union for Democratic Rights PUDR, 2009. "Where the State Makes War on its own People," Working Papers id:2136, eSocialSciences.
- Prabir De, 2009. "Global economic and financial crisis: India’s trade potential and future prospects," Working Papers 6409, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Usha Thorat, 2009. "Impact of Global Financial Crisis on Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a National Regulator," Working Papers id:2131, eSocialSciences.
- Alexia Prskawetz & Thomas Kögel & Warren C. Sanderson & Sergei Scherbov, 2009. "The Effects of Age Structure on Economic Growth: An Application of Probabilistic Forecasting in India," VID Working Papers 0403, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Nilanjan Banik, 2009. "Trade and Social Development: The case of Asia," Working Papers 6809, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Okay, Nesrin & Konukman, Alp Er S. & Akman, Ugur, 2009. "Analysis of Innovation and Energy Profiles in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 16344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ercan Eren & Serkan Çiçek, 2009. "Küreselleşme ve Enflasyon: Küresel Çıktı Açığı Hipotezi-Türkiye Örneği," Working Papers 0014, Yildiz Technical University, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-04. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abou-Ali, Hala & El-Azony, Hesham & El-Laithy, Heba & Haughton, Jonathan & Khandker, Shahidur R., 2009. "Evaluating the impact of Egyptian social fund for development programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4993, The World Bank.