Induced Innovation and Energy Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974. "A Microeconomic Approach to Induced Innovation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 940-958, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Florian Brugger & Christian Gehrke, 2017. "The Neoclassical Approach to Induced Technical Change: From Hicks to Acemoglu," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 730-776, November.
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2008. "Prices vs. quantities: The effects on technology choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1275-1287, June.
- Martin Woerter & Tobias Stucki, 2016. "Intra-Firm Diffusion of Green Energy Technologies and the Choice of Policy Instruments," KOF Working papers 16-401, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000.
"Technological Change and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2001. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers 10566, Resources for the Future.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 7970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers dp-00-47, Resources For the Future.
- Thirtle, C. & Townsend, R. & van Zyl, J., 1998. "Testing the induced innovation hypothesis: an error correction model of South African agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 145-157, September.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2010. "The Economics of Innovation and Technical Change in Agriculture," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 939-984, Elsevier.
- Robert Ciborowski, 2014. "Innovation Process Adjusting In Peripheral Regions. The Case Of Podlaskie Voivodship," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(2), pages 57-72, June.
- Walde, Klaus, 2000.
"Egalitarian and elitist education systems as the basis for international differences in wage inequality,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 445-468, September.
- Klaus Wälde, 2002. "Egalitarian and elitist education systems as the basis for international differences in wage inequality," Public Economics 0203004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Linn, 2008. "Energy Prices and the Adoption of Energy‐Saving Technology," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(533), pages 1986-2012, November.
- Martin Larsson, 2017. "EU Emissions Trading: Policy-Induced Innovation, or Business as Usual? Findings from Company Case Studies in the Republic of Croatia," Working Papers 1705, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Bruce Larson & George Frisvold, 1996. "Uncertainty over future environmental taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(4), pages 461-471, December.
- David Popp, 2001. "Induced Innovation and Energy Prices," NBER Working Papers 8284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo Suescún M. & Martha Misas A., 1996.
"Cambio Tecnológico, Ineficiencia de Escala e Ineficiencia X en la Banca Colombiana,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002085, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Rodrigo Suescún M. & Martha Misas, 1996. "Cambio Tecnológico, Ineficiencia de Escala e Ineficiencia X en la Banca Colombiana," Borradores de Economia 059, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Thirtle, Colin & Townsend, Robert & van Zyl, Johan, 1995. "Testing the induced innovation hypothesis in South African agriculture (an error correction approach)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1547, The World Bank.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2009. "Technology and Economic Theory," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Townsend, Rob F. & van Zyl, Johan & Thirtle, Colin G., 1997. "Machinery and labour biases of technical change in South African agriculture: A cost function approach," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), pages 1-9, December.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Marius Ley, 2013. "Factors Determining the Adoption of Energy-Saving Technologies in Swiss Firms: An Analysis Based on Micro Data," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 389-417, March.
- Kim, Tae-Kyun, 1989. "The factor bias of technical change and technology adoption under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010138, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & David L. Rigby, 2015. "The geography and evolution of complex knowledge," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1502, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2015.
- Jason E. Christian, 1993. "The Simple Microeconomics of Induced Innovation," Industrial Organization 9312001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Induced Innovation and Energy Prices (AER 2002) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:92:y:2002:i:1:p:160-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.