Testing the induced innovation hypothesis in South African agriculture (an error correction approach)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974. "A Microeconomic Approach to Induced Innovation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 940-958, December.
- J. Stephen Clark & Curtis E. Youngblood, 1992. "Estimating Duality Models with Biased Technical Change: A Time Series Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(2), pages 353-360.
- Hicks, John, 1977. "Economic Perspectives: Further Essays on Money and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284079.
- McCain, Roger A, 1977. "The Characteristics of Optimum Inventions: An Isotech Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 365-369, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farrington, John & Thirtle, Colin & Henderson, Simon, 1997. "Methodologies for monitoring and evaluating agricultural and natural resources research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 273-300, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Markets and Market Access; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Science Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .