Creating corporate entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Tran Tri Dung, 2009. "The Cultural Dimensions of the Vietnamese Private Entrepreneurship," Working Papers CEB 09-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Henri A. Schildt & Markku V.J. Maula & Thomas Keil, 2005. "Explorative and Exploitative Learning from External Corporate Ventures," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 29(4), pages 493-515, July.
- Mark Lorenzen & Ram Mudambi & Andreas Schotter, 0. "International connectedness and local disconnectedness: MNE strategy, city-regions and disruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- C. Barathi & C. D. Balaji & CH. Ibohal Meitei, 2011. "Intrapreneurship as Competitive Strategy for Talent Retention – Facilitating Factors and the Indian Context," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 2(6), pages 89-95, September.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2005. "Entrepreneurship," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(4), pages 649-680, October.
- M.ª Magdalena Jiménez-Barrionuevo & Luis M. Molina & Víctor J. García-Morales, 2019. "Combined Influence of Absorptive Capacity and Corporate Entrepreneurship on Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-26, May.
- Carla D. Jones & Phillip M. Jolly & Connor J. Lubojacky & Geoffrey P. Martin & Luis R. Gomez-Mejia, 2019. "Behavioral agency and corporate entrepreneurship: CEO equity incentives & competitive behavior," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 1017-1039, September.
- Clark, Kim & Ramachandran, Indu, 2019. "Subsidiary Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Opportunity: An Institutional Perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 37-50.
- Muhammad Zubair Alam & Nadia Nasir & Ch. Abdul Rehman, 2020. "Intrapreneurship concepts for engineers: a systematic review of the literature on its theoretical foundations and agenda for future research," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Lennart Burger & Ivana Blažková, 2020. "Internal Determinants Promoting Corporate Entrepreneurship in Established Organizations: A Systematic Literature Review," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2020(2), pages 19-45.
- Salvador Roig Dobón & Domingo Ribeiro Soriano, 2007. "Exploring alternative approaches in service industries: the role of entrepreneurship," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(7), pages 877-882, November.
- Prescott C. Ensign & Nicholas P. Robinson, 2016. "Offensive and Defensive Corporate Entrepreneurship: Learning to Think Like an Outsider," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 169-191, June.
- William Wales & Erik Monsen & Alexander McKelvie, 2011. "The Organizational Pervasiveness of Entrepreneurial Orientation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(5), pages 895-923, September.
- Sanjay Dhir & Swati Dhir, 2020. "Modeling of strategic thinking enablers: a modified total interpretive structural modeling (TISM) and MICMAC approach," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 11(1), pages 175-188, February.
- Sascha Kraus & Matthias Breier & Paul Jones & Mathew Hughes, 2019. "Individual entrepreneurial orientation and intrapreneurship in the public sector," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1247-1268, December.
- JinHyo Joseph Yun & Xiaofei Zhao & KwangHo Jung & Tan Yigitcanlar, 2020. "The Culture for Open Innovation Dynamics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-21, June.
- Riccardo Fini & Rosa Grimaldi & Gian Luca Marzocchi & Maurizio Sobrero, 2012. "The Determinants of Corporate Entrepreneurial Intention within Small and Newly Established Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 36(2), pages 387-414, March.
- R. Duane Ireland & Jeffrey G. Covin & Donald F. Kuratko, 2009. "Conceptualizing Corporate Entrepreneurship Strategy," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Dirk De Clercq & Dimo Dimov & Imanol Belausteguigoitia, 2016. "Perceptions of Adverse Work Conditions and Innovative Behavior: The Buffering Roles of Relational Resources," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 40(3), pages 515-542, May.
- William Q. Judge & Yuping Liuâ€“Thompkins & J. Lee Brown & Chatdanai Pongpatipat, 2015. "The Impact of Home Country Institutions on Corporate Technological Entrepreneurship via R&D Investments and Virtual World Presence," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(2), pages 237-266, March.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Rigtering, J.P. Coen & Hughes, Mathew & Kraus, Sascha & Cheng, Cheng-Feng & Bouncken, Ricarda B., 2020. "Individual and team entrepreneurial orientation: Scale development and configurations for success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:15:y:1994:i:7:p:521-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.